IPA | Ridgeway Brewing

IPAIPA

Ridgeway Brewing
England, United Kingdom
ridgewaybrewery.co.uk

Style: English India Pale Ale (IPA)

Added by gentlebubbles on 05-01-2005

firstprev| 26-50 | 51-75 | 76-100  | next → last
Reviews: 78 | Ratings: 120
4.25/5  rDev +12.1%

A VERY INTERESTING BEER. I'LL WRITE IT AGAIN AS I SAID IT OVER AND OVER AS I DRANK MY PINT. YUM AND "VERY INTERESTING". One of the best cask beers that I have had ever. This is an amazing session beer. Served on the hand-pump at Monks in Philly, it paired as good or better than many of the belgains with mussels(spicy selection) and the frites. Beautiful yellow lemon straw color. Subtle hops aroma and great malt balance. Balance excellent- smooth pour into the glass and down the hatch. I would reccomend this in spades for an excellent summer thrist quencher. Bonus points for my wife enjoying it too!

4.5/5  rDev +18.7%

I had this on cask at Mahar's in Albany and have to say it is one of the best beers I've ever had. Hoppy, flavorful and very drinkable. It can also be had in bottles but I have to have it other than on cask. Absolutley outstanding and highly recommended if you can find it.

4.47/5  rDev +17.9%

NERAX 2005

Brilliant as sunlight with a bright yellow glow and an airy white head.

Sweet fresh scent. I can hardly wait to dive in--and there I find lots of lemony bright goodness and a lingering resin finish.

Conditioning is spot on and most drinkable.

firstprev| 26-50 | 51-75 | 76-100  | next → last