Scotch De Silly | Brasserie de Silly S.A.

Scotch De SillyScotch De Silly

3.72/5
Alströms:

firstprev| 376-400 | 401-425 | 426-450  | next → last
1.84/5  rDev -50.5%

I saw this and said hmmmm. I took a $10 gamble and lost, horribly.
Poured a deep copper with a tannish head, good carbonation. Nose is fruity, champgne like, caramel. Taste is astringent, fruit, not good at all. What about this beer represents the style? Mouthfeel is champgne like, big carbonation, fruit, a litte caramel and to much funk and tart. I had $1 worth and the other $( went down the drain with a vengeance.

1.24/5  rDev -66.7%

Bought this ffrom the singles beer section for $.99, now I know why it was so cheap. I'm hoping it's a bad bottle. Poured a hazy brown with a thick tan head. Smells a bit odd, old raisins. Tastes quite crappy, old rotted fruit, old raisins with a lot of sugar poured in. I'm hoping this is a bad bottle, could find no freshness date on the bottle. This is barely drinkable, debating whether I should finish it or just drainpour.

Drainpour it goes!!

firstprev| 376-400 | 401-425 | 426-450  | next → last
Scotch De Silly from Brasserie de Silly S.A.
Beer rating: 59.3% out of 100 with 427 ratings