Heineken Premium Light Lager | Heineken Nederland B.V.

Heineken Premium Light LagerHeineken Premium Light Lager

Added by Jason on 03-01-2005

2.19/5  rDev -6.4%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2

2.01/5  rDev -14.1%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2

3.01/5  rDev +28.6%

2.27/5  rDev -3%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

1.84/5  rDev -21.4%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.91/5  rDev -18.4%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.05/5  rDev -55.1%

2.06/5  rDev -12%

2.19/5  rDev -6.4%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

3.5/5  rDev +49.6%

1.92/5  rDev -17.9%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2

3.18/5  rDev +35.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3

This was a beer left in fridge by a nephew. Oddly i like this beer. You can definitely taste the cascade hop feel here. The beer I am drinking tastes nothing like a Heiniken and this from a dreaded green bottle. I will say it is thin and somewhat watery and i would never buy but it did surprise me in a decent way.

2.09/5  rDev -10.7%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2

Definitely my choose for a light beer over the big ones. Still holds a lot of the flavor from the original which never happens. Not one to go for the light beers but if you need to here it is. Cheers

2.06/5  rDev -12%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2

2.77/5  rDev +18.4%

1.54/5  rDev -34.2%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.5

Heineken Premium Light Lager brewed by Heineken Nederland B.V. This light larger has an ABV of 3.30% The brew pours out a nice golden amber color w a small white head. Spotty lacing to this brew, really thin like. The smell is rich with grains, and malts. You do pick up on some nice hop notes in the smell of this brew. There is also a hit of skunk in the smell, not as bad as I was expecting. Now for the taste, light with with good flavors. The thing I really like is there is no skunk flavor to this green bottle brew. That is a plus in my book. This is a really nice crisp light brew, it goes down nice and smooth. There is a real nice balance to Heineken Premium Light Lager. There is nothing overpowering about this brew. The mouth feel of Heineken Premium Light Lager, is Thin, Light, Crisp and Refreshing. This brew would go nice on a hot summer day. Kinda was hoping for a bit higher ABV but it is what it is. Like I said this brew taste better than regular Heineken. This was a brew that I was not going to review because of negatives of the original Heineken Premium. However I'm glad I gave this brew a honest chance, and I will be buying this brew again just to change it up for a bit. Overall all I'm giving Heineken Premium Light Lager a soild 4 out of 5. Nothing to write home about but a nice smooth crisp light brew. Heineken Nederland B.V., did a real nice job with this light larger.

1.83/5  rDev -21.8%
look: 4 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.25

As if they couldn't have made Heineken worse, they succeeded. This is thin and watery pee-pee water. I can't even begin to describe how repulsive it is. Take Heineken and mix with seltzer, you are now drinking this scum. Avoid.

2.75/5  rDev +17.5%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

4.23/5  rDev +80.8%

Years ago this beer was terrible. One of the worst beers I've ever had. Then on day my dad had some in the fridge and It was too late to get some of my own beer so I cracked one open. My first sip I was blown away. They completely changed the taste of the beer. I hated the old taste but this new taste was amazing in my eyes. I thought maybe something had spilt on the top of the can and was enhancing the flavor so I washed the next can before opening it. It was just as good. I started drinking that beer over time and now it's my favorite beer. I even got some people who used to hate it, like myself, to agree that now it is a very good tasting beer. And it has low calories.

1.53/5  rDev -34.6%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 1.25

2.42/5  rDev +3.4%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

2.25/5  rDev -3.8%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

3.11/5  rDev +32.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3

12oz bottle poured into a pint glass. Faint gold yellow body has good carbonation and a disappearing 1in head. Metallic and malt aromas. Taste is the same. Crisp finish. Still the best lo-cal beer.

Heineken Premium Light Lager from Heineken Nederland B.V.