Heineken Lager Beer | Heineken Nederland B.V.

Heineken Lager BeerHeineken Lager Beer

Netherlands
heineken.com

Style: European Pale Lager

Also known as Heineken Pilsener

Made with 3 ingredients, and they're all natural: Barley, Hops and water.

Yeast is an important part of the brewing process, but it's not an ingredient! Our natural A-Yeast produces a fruity flavor that is key in making the Heineken you know and love, and is filtered out after fermentation.

Added by OldFrothingSlosh on 01-29-2001

View: Beers
Ratings: 5,298 |  Reviews: 1,449

Excellent, the first beer I ever had, always there for me.

For a pale lager, Beats Budweiser or any BMC macro. Really beyond that, not better than my Craft beers, But For Mass produced beer, This is a good offering. can skunk though. Be a good idea to get this one fresh if you can. Kegs would be best option.

great beer!

Iconic green bottle, golden European lager. The look of this beer is timeless and classic. Golden appearance typical for a pale lager. The smell is malty, bready, yeasty goodness. The flavor of this beer is much dryer than an American lager. You get a toasted malt character that has some subtle sweetness that quickly goes into a dry finish. You will also experience a pleasant and very underlying green apple flavor that Is one reason I love this beer. I believe Heineken is a wonderful lager with unique qualities that make it so well known across the world.

This was my dad's beer, along with Samuel Adams so I grew up drinking this, he also bought me and my brother a 24 oz each for doing some yard work so the beer is still fresh in my mind, appearance is wonderful, and brings back great memories of siting out watching the beach with my Fiance and my friends, I dont know why but the green bottle just looks so, beautiful on the beach, The appearance has the looks of a fine pilsner, the smell varies, but last time I had it It smelled delicious, with alot of hops, almost tree like, the taste is the best part of it though, it taste like God giving you a kiss, they use alot of hops in making it so if your like me and you love that grassy taste you will love Heineken, just the right amount of bitterness, almost spicy, Mouth-feel is pretty good too, overall this is my Favorite beer, If I was a richer man I would drink this everyday, absolutely love it, and I believe it to be the best beer outside of heaven.

Must drink 8 to enjoy full effect.

Heineken is the perfect beer! It is great in the bottle but it is even better on tap which I can only find at Hooters in New Castle, DE or Hooters in Tropicana Atlantic City anymore. Use to have it at TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Cowboy Up. James Bond drinks it, enough said!

Heineken Lager Beer from Heineken Nederland B.V.
Beer rating: 2.72 out of 5 with 5,298 ratings