Heineken Lager Beer | Heineken Nederland B.V.

Heineken Lager BeerHeineken Lager Beer

heineken.com

Style: Euro Pale Lager

Added by OldFrothingSlosh on 01-29-2001

Ratings: 4,975 |  Reviews: 1,385

Excellent, the first beer I ever had, always there for me.

For a pale lager, Beats Budweiser or any BMC macro. Really beyond that, not better than my Craft beers, But For Mass produced beer, This is a good offering. can skunk though. Be a good idea to get this one fresh if you can. Kegs would be best option.

great beer!

This was my dad's beer, along with Samuel Adams so I grew up drinking this, he also bought me and my brother a 24 oz each for doing some yard work so the beer is still fresh in my mind, appearance is wonderful, and brings back great memories of siting out watching the beach with my Fiance and my friends, I dont know why but the green bottle just looks so, beautiful on the beach, The appearance has the looks of a fine pilsner, the smell varies, but last time I had it It smelled delicious, with alot of hops, almost tree like, the taste is the best part of it though, it taste like God giving you a kiss, they use alot of hops in making it so if your like me and you love that grassy taste you will love Heineken, just the right amount of bitterness, almost spicy, Mouth-feel is pretty good too, overall this is my Favorite beer, If I was a richer man I would drink this everyday, absolutely love it, and I believe it to be the best beer outside of heaven.

Must drink 8 to enjoy full effect.

Heineken is the perfect beer! It is great in the bottle but it is even better on tap which I can only find at Hooters in New Castle, DE or Hooters in Tropicana Atlantic City anymore. Use to have it at TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Cowboy Up. James Bond drinks it, enough said!

Heineken Lager Beer from Heineken Nederland B.V.
Beer rating: 2.72 out of 5 with 4,975 ratings