Heineken Lager Beer | Heineken Nederland B.V.

poor

3.25/5  rDev +18.2%

4.5/5  rDev +63.6%

4.75/5  rDev +72.7%

1.75/5  rDev -36.4%

This was my dad's beer, along with Samuel Adams so I grew up drinking this, he also bought me and my brother a 24 oz each for doing some yard work so the beer is still fresh in my mind, appearance is wonderful, and brings back great memories of siting out watching the beach with my Fiance and my friends, I dont know why but the green bottle just looks so, beautiful on the beach, The appearance has the looks of a fine pilsner, the smell varies, but last time I had it It smelled delicious, with alot of hops, almost tree like, the taste is the best part of it though, it taste like God giving you a kiss, they use alot of hops in making it so if your like me and you love that grassy taste you will love Heineken, just the right amount of bitterness, almost spicy, Mouth-feel is pretty good too, overall this is my Favorite beer, If I was a richer man I would drink this everyday, absolutely love it, and I believe it to be the best beer outside of heaven.

3.51/5  rDev +27.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

Heineken - one of two of my father's favorite beers. When ever I eat out, if there is no microbrew to choose from this is one of two I will always choose as a backup. This review is for my Dad...we loved calling these things "green lizards" :)

Out of the bottle it pours a beautiful golden yellow - I truly like that shade of what I call "beer-yellow." The smell is your typical lager - mostly hops and barely - although at times I would say there is distant citrus smell. Taste is above average - not much, not spectacular, but better than most other lagers. Mouthfeel is close to perfect - just the right amount of carbonation with no aftertaste or stickiness. Overall, it's better than most lagers I've had, not the best, and I'm always happy to pick one up and think of my dad...

2.31/5  rDev -16%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.75

Yikes. One of the worst lagers of all time. Skunky, even when fresh. Had it served many ways...

I'd rather drink water out of a ditch, at waste my time with this beer.
On a different note, seawater tastes better.
Are you kidding, 250 characters?

3.75/5  rDev +36.4%

3.07/5  rDev +11.6%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3.25

A mass marketed Holland import. Not a bad beer, but there are many better beers out there in my opinion ---

Crisp Clean beer with a balanced flavor
Balanced malt and moderate hop profile
Moderate carbonation.
A decent Go to Beer for better flavor than Mass Market US Light beer

1.25/5  rDev -54.5%

1.5/5  rDev -45.5%

Heineken Lager Beer from Heineken Nederland B.V.