Maple Cream Ale | Brutopia

Brutopia
Quebec, Canada
brutopia.net

Style: Cream Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by kwjd on 11-08-2010

3.5/5  rDev +1.7%

3.25/5  rDev -5.5%

3.53/5  rDev +2.6%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Had this on tap at Brutopia. I asked the bartender for a recommendation and this is the one she said I should go with. Pours a pale orange colour with a finger of white head that doesn't dissipate before I finished my pint. Some mild lacing on the glass. Smells of maple, as the name would suggest, but it isn't over the top. Some mild grains in the smell too. Flavour isn't as sweet as you'd expect from a maple beer, but it works well. This isn't a style I'd typically order, but I enjoyed this.

3.5/5  rDev +1.7%