10th Anniversary Strong Belgian | Beach Chalet Brewery and Restaurant

Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale

Added by 1759Girl on 08-20-2008

Reviews by 1759Girl:
4.88/5  rDev 0%

What a treat to have a two-year old bottle of this opened in my presence!

Appearance> Small head, but beautiful ruby colour. Head dissipated quickly. some lacing.
Smell> "Christmas Cake" my English counterpart exclaimed. He was dead on. This was like strong fruitcake. Cherries, dates, sherry. Oh god this is amazing!
Taste>Perfect representation of its style. Amazing. Excellent. I can't even begin to say how impressed I am by Beach Chalet pulling off this feat. Complex. Perfection.
Mouf> Medium-to-full, just right.
Drinkability> quote my beer log "Hells yes!"

10th Anniversary Strong Belgian from Beach Chalet Brewery and Restaurant