Nils Oscar God Ale | Nils Oscar

Nils Oscar
Sweden
nilsoscar.se

Style: English Pale Ale

Introduced in October 2009.

Malt: Three varieties caramel.
Hops: East Kent Goldings, Fuggles

Added by bark on 09-19-2009

Liked:
3.45/5
Alströms:

Reviews by RblWthACoz:
3.45/5  rDev 0%

Pours clear orange hued amber. No head. Flavor is malty sweet. A bit too much for my taste, but it still works, I guess. Though it doesn't seem to really fit the style, though it isn't the first time I have had something of this genre come across this way in Sweden (reminds me of the MHMM I also had.) Feel is slick and smooth. A nice drinker, but it might depend on how much you enjoy this type of interpretation.

Nils Oscar God Ale from Nils Oscar