Black Knight | Gettysbrew Restaurant & Brewery

Gettysbrew Restaurant & Brewery
Pennsylvania, United States
gettysbrew.com

Style: American Strong Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 04-04-2003

Reviews by Fabric8r:
2.68/5  rDev 0%

If I just ordered this beer, I would not have liked it. But I had their stew for dinner which is made with this beer, so it went well with dinner. My friend I was withdidn't like it at all. Too much dark grains which overpowered the other grains and hops. Undercarbonated, no lace. For a strong ale, or even a barleywine, it was more like a marginal stout or porter, this one needs some work.

Black Knight from Gettysbrew Restaurant & Brewery