Timbuck2 | Flour City Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Flour City Brewing Co.
New York, United States
flourcitybrewing.com

Style: Kölsch

Added by John on 08-05-2004

Reviews by CBFanWish:
3.63/5  rDev 0%

I usually tend to lean away from the Kolsch style, entirely. It's not the get up and kick your ass style of beer that I generally love to drink. But, I had to hit this one up.
Nice to look at. golden orange in colour with a moderate head. the taste is very clean with a bit of a malty sweetness and a fruity hop taste. not bad at all, as far as the style goes.

3.87/5  rDev 0%

Great aroma and creamy medium mouthfeel. One of several good kolsches I've had in Northern New York State recently. And yet they look at me atonished when I suggest they bottle it. An easy drink and demonstrating the range of the brewmaster Greg Smith.

Timbuck2 from Flour City Brewing Co.