Jet Star Imperial IPA | No-Li Brewhouse

3.88/5  rDev +6%

3.12/5  rDev -14.8%

4.8/5  rDev +31.1%

3.59/5  rDev -1.9%

just a run-of-the-mill IPA. I don't have much going on in the smell department. It looks nice enough a fairly dark amber. Really does not leave me very happy. It's not very hoppy, kind of flat, it tastes a bit like straw and mild hops obscured by a little malt in a little bit of nothing. I'm not very excited by this. I expect my Imperial IPA to be huge and bold. Just leaves me wishing I had a different IPA. it's nice enough to drink it feels good on the tongue a little sparkly little bubbly but it's just not enough hops for me. big alcohol does not equal a good beer and I believe that is what these people are going for here, just big alcohol. Perhaps the Spokane desert is frying their brains. I would much rather take a lagunitas any day at two thirds the price.

3.52/5  rDev -3.8%