Stipriausias | UAB Švyturys - Utenos alus

Alströms:

Reviews by jcbogantes:
3.24/5  rDev 0%
look: 2 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

My sister brought some beers in Lithuania for me. I opened this black can thinking in a dunkel lager because I don't understand the language on the print. My surprise was seeing a very pale beer almost watery, with a bready sweet aroma no hops aroma at all . I was surprise how sweet it was with a hint of corn, very warm mouth feeling (Abv 7.3% ). Good beer.

3.5/5  rDev 0%