June 22 & 23, 2018 | The Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts
Day of Inspired Ales
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 we're hosting Day of Inspired Ales, featuring over 100 authentic and inspired offerings from approximately 30 American and Belgian brewers. Beers lists will be posted closer to the fest. Sponsored by: The Lost Abbey and Craft Beer Cellar.
Here's what you should expect:
- Enjoy 2-ounce samples from our BeerAdvocate-branded Govino drinkware
- Access to 100+ traditional and inspired offerings
- Belgian-inspired eats for sale
- Printed fest guide while supplies last
Here's the current line up. Please check back often for updates.
Brewers: 32 | Beers: 101
Archetype Brewing (Asheville, North Carolina)
Barrel of Monks Brewing (Boca Raton, Florida)
Blackberry Farm Brewery (Walland, Tennessee)
Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams) (Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts)
Brasserie Dunham (Dunham, Quebec)
Brasserie St. Feuillien (Le Roeulx, Belgium)
Brewery Ommegang (Cooperstown, New York)
Brewery Silvaticus (Amesbury, Massachusetts)
Brewery Vivant (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck N.V. (Emelgem, Belgium)
Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V. (Ertvelde, Belgium)
Cambridge Brewing Company (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
Cathedral Square Brewery (Saint Louis, Missouri)
Common Roots Brewing Company (South Glens Falls, New York)
De Brabandere (Bavikhove, Belgium)
E Nine Brewery (Tacoma, Washington)
Four Winds Brewing Co. (Delta, British Columbia)
Funkwerks (Fort Collins, Colorado)
Honest Weight Artisan Beer (Orange, Massachusetts)
Idle Hands Craft Ales (Malden, Massachusetts)
Medusa Brewing Company (Hudson, Massachusetts)
Nod Hill Brewery (Ridgefield, Connecticut)
OEC Brewing (Ordinem Ecentrici Coctores) (Oxford, Connecticut)
Overshores Brewing Co. (East Haven, Connecticut)
Reformation Brewery (Woodstock, Georgia)
Strange Roots Experimental Ales (Millvale, Pennsylvania)
The Collective Brewing Project (Fort Worth, Texas)
The Lost Abbey (San Marcos, California)
Upland Brewing Company (Bloomington, Indiana)
Väsen Brewing Company (Richmond, Virginia)
Whiner Beer Company (Chicago, Illinois)
Zero Gravity Craft Brewery / American Flatbread (Burlington, Vermont)
- KO Pies: Authentic Aussie meat pies made in Boston. Eat them with your hands. Trust us.
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese: Creative, gourmet grilled cheese awesomeness.
- Waffle Cabin: Authentic Gaufres de Liège. A BeerAdvocate fest isn't complete without trying one.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- All sales are final. No refunds, session switching, or exceptions.
- All beers are subject to change and availability.
- Pours are 2 ounces (or less). Please consume with respect.
- Pace yourself, and find out what the ABV of a beer is before you consume. Drink for flavor, not just for impact.
- Please be advised that some of the beers poured at the fest may contain allergens. Ask before you drink.
- By purchasing fest tickets, or attending the fest, all attendees agree to any and all rules, restrictions, and forfeit any claims of liability as outlined here and on any and all fest related materials. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions and all other fest info before purchasing tickets.