- January 21
Five random facts:
1) I have no one-off Cantillon or 3 Fonteinen. Stop asking.
2) I know plenty of people with craptons of one-off Cantillon and 3 Fonteinen, but I can't get it off them. Stop asking.
3) Blabaer was never released in Belgium and I can't walk up to my local store and buy it. Stop asking.
4) Framboos was never released in Belgium and I can't walk up to my local store and buy it. Stop asking.
5) There is more to Belgium than Crianza/Blauw/Roze/Millennium/OG 50th Anniversary. So stop asking.
Thank you for your attention.
- Pnell316 (made me a bourbon stout junkie)
- Ruds (in person, always a pleasure)
- Jeffo (in person, always a KFC)
- forgetfu (Quetsche, anyone?)
- PaulMcConnell (in person, included beautiful female distraction)
- rrryanc (in person, making waiters frown = fun)
- funkyaudio (lightning fast shipping!)
- Bobby91w (sent me to stout heaven)
- tarheels86 (got me my #1 all-time whalebrah!)
- WassailWilly (first impression of the Great Lakes)
- claaark13 (trade long in the works = like tantra)
Cellar money shot:
- Comedians of Comedy LIF: sent Westy 12 to TyPhD!
- First World Problems LIF: sent goodies to ElderPuma!