- Oct 23, 1974 (Age: 44)
- First craft love was Anchor Steam while living in San Francisco, and I still carry the opener on my keys that I got in 1995.
- I first studied Music Production and Engineering before getting into Technology and Web Software, where I have spent most of my career.
- In 2000 I started studying wine, completed the Cordon Bleu program (culinary and wine studies) and did some catering. Got a real job again and resumed work in technology.
- Became a beer geek after moving to Portland in 2008, began homebrewing in 2010, first bottles in 2011.
- Started "Alberta Brewing Company" to fulfill my fantasy of being a "cult" brewer and mostly do extreme styles and flavor combinations, most of which is given to friends and Facebook fans.
- Wife and I split our time now between Portland and South Florida, where we get the best of seasonal weather, plus the best of Northwest Craft and crazy Florida upstarts like FB, JWB, CCB.
- Beer Karma:
- 15 | Reviews: 2
Brewers: 12 | Beer Styles: 12
US States: 7 | Countries: 2
Wants: 18 | Gots: 25
Added: 1 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- 8 | Reviews: 2
Brewers: 5 | Bars/Eateries: 2 | Stores: 2
US States: 5 | Countries: 1
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 2
- Posts: 43 | Likes Received: 23
- Upcoming | Added: 1