Devotee, from Connecticut
- jrc1093 was last seen:
- Viewing unknown page, Nov 21, 2018 at 6:12 AM
- October 23
The rating philosophy I outlined below feels too stiff. Not that everything I felt below doesn't still in a sense hold true, but I don't find much use in trying to establish something that's ever-changing anyway. I'll keep it around for posterity's sake, but for those interested in clarifications of my thoughts, I welcome any and all conversation.
- Ratings based on combination of beer quality, my personal feelings/response to the beer, and BA's algorithm.
- Quality and personal preference are viewed as mutually exclusive (i.e. I may not prefer a beer as highly as my BA score indicates, and vice versa; I will occasionally make a note when the difference between preference and quality is significant)
- Approach the beer for what it is, be as neutral as possible when rating, and most importantly, enjoy the experience.
- Beer Karma:
- 388 | Reviews: 240
Brewers: 152 | Beer Styles: 58
US States: 29 | Countries: 13
Wants: 165 | Gots: 0
Added: 48 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- 16 | Reviews: 0
Brewers: 16 | Bars/Eateries: 0 | Stores: 0
US States: 4 | Countries: 1
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- Posts: 43 | Likes Received: 407
- Upcoming | Added: 0