Meyvn, Male, from New Jersey
- TheGent was last seen:
- Viewing thread New Beer Sunday (Week 713), Oct 21, 2018 at 4:55 PM
I enjoy all things beer: drinking, reading, talking and exploring.
- New Jersey
Domestic work travel takes me all over the country and I go out of my way to try local beers, bars, and breweries when possible.
Most recently my travels took me to Austin and San Antonio. I spent a delightful Spring evening at Jester King, and finally had the chance to enjoy several well executed lagers from Live Oak.
Also, recently in DC, I spent an evening at one of my all around favorite beer bars, Church Key, where I enjoyed my first experiences with both Aslin and Horus Aged Ales. After DC I was in Columbus, Ohio where I enjoyed my first beer from Jackie O’s.
The adventure is never ending.
- American IPA - Love a hazy juice bomb as much as the next guy, but enjoy the classics as well.
- Stout - Always on board with a big, barrel aged stout with a bunch of adjuncts. Equally, if not more impressed by a straightforward stout with bold flavors.
- English Barleywine - This might be my favorite style. Throw it in a barrel and you’ve won me over.
- American Wild Ales - Fruit or not
- Flemish Browns and Reds
- Belgian Doubles, Tripels and Quads, Oh My.
- Any German Lager
- English Brown Ale
- Saisons - Especially sour
- American Barleywines
- Really anything else. Yea, there's not much I don't like. I'll drink my dislikes, but you'd not likely find me buying one.
- Beer Karma:
- 788 | Reviews: 229
Brewers: 328 | Beer Styles: 83
US States: 37 | Countries: 18
Wants: 32 | Gots: 0
Added: 40 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- 19 | Reviews: 16
Brewers: 6 | Bars/Eateries: 7 | Stores: 6
US States: 9 | Countries: 1
Added: 3 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- Posts: 3,283 | Likes Received: 35,149
- Upcoming | Added: 0