- Last Activity:
- Jul 12, 2020 at 5:50 AM
- Jun 29, 2010
- Likes Received:
Poo-Bah, Male, from New Jersey
- TheGent was last seen:
- Viewing thread What Beer Are You Drinking Now? #2821, Jul 12, 2020 at 5:50 AM
Beer Karma: 2,372
- New Jersey
I enjoy all types of beer.
My favorite styles in no particular order are Stout, IPA, American Wild Ale, Brown Ales Barleywine, German Lagers, Gueuze, Fruited Lambic, Belgian Dubbel, Tripel, Quad, Strong Dark Ale, English Milds and Bitters. But I’m open for anything and love trying new beers with weird ingredients.
- American IPA - West Coast, East Coast, NEIPA and everything in between.
- Stout - I love barrel aged stouts with a bunch of flavors/ingredients, but also appreciate a well made stout with nothing added.
- Barleywine - English is preferred, but I enjoy a well-made American Barleywine. Especially if it’s Barrel Aged.
- American Wild Ales - Love them, especially with fruit.
- Anything Belgian - Especially Gueuze, Fruit Lambic, Dubbel, Tripels, Quads and BSDA.
- I love Lagers, especially German.
- Brown Ale - Prefer English, but enjoy a well made American.
- Saisons - Sour and/or funky. I like Brett.
Styles Wanted (To complete the BA styles)
Scottish Gruit / Ancient Herbed Ale
English Pale Mild Ale
American Dark Wheat Ale
Belgian Dark Ale
California Common / Steam Beer
Bière de Champagne / Bière Brut
American Imperial Pilsner
Japanese Rice Lager
New Brewery Wants
The Answer (3 Scoops)
St Sixtus Abbey (Westvleteren)
Trading history includes 4 formal trades on BA and participation in 4 BIF’s including Can Can, 7, 8 and Savages 1 and 2.