Meyvn, Male, from New Jersey
- TheGent was last seen:
- Viewing thread What Beer Are You Drinking Now? #2125, Aug 16, 2018 at 3:08 AM
I enjoy all things beer: drinking, reading, talking and exploring.
- New Jersey
Domestic work travel takes me all over the country and I go out of my way to try local beers, bars, and breweries when possible.
Most recently my travels took me to Austin and San Antonio. I spent a delightful Spring evening at Jester King, and finally had the chance to enjoy several well executed lagers from Live Oak.
Also, recently in DC, I spent an evening at one of my all around favorite beer bars, Church Key, where I enjoyed my first experiences with both Aslin and Horus Aged Ales. After DC I was in Columbus, Ohio where I enjoyed my first beer from Jackie O’s.
The adventure is never ending.
- American IPA - Love a hazy juice bomb as much as the next guy, but enjoy the classics as well.
- Stout - Always on board with a big, barrel aged stout with a bunch of adjuncts. Equally, if not more impressed by a straightforward stout with bold flavors.
- English Barleywine - This might be my favorite style. Throw it in a barrel and you’ve won me over.
- American Wild Ales - Fruit or not
- Flemish Browns and Reds
- Belgian Doubles, Tripels and Quads, Oh My.
- Any German Lager
- English Brown Ale
- Saisons - Especially sour
- American Barleywines
- Really anything else. Yea, there's not much I don't like. I'll drink my dislikes, but you'd not likely find me buying one.
Tired Hands Milkshake Series
Answer Scoops Series
Burley Oak JREAM Series
- Beer Karma:
- 690 | Reviews: 198
Brewers: 275 | Beer Styles: 72
US States: 34 | Countries: 14
Wants: 19 | Gots: 0
Added: 35 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- 16 | Reviews: 13
Brewers: 6 | Bars/Eateries: 6 | Stores: 4
US States: 6 | Countries: 1
Added: 3 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- Posts: 2,823 | Likes Received: 27,835
- Upcoming | Added: 0