Beer plans for the rest of the summer?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by devlishdamsel, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beerjerk666

beerjerk666 Grand Pooh-Bah (5,081) Aug 22, 2010 Florida
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Heading to Florida in a couple of days, plan on picking up some CCB bubs, and possibly go to the brewpub!

Hermthegerm likes this.
  2. obrike

obrike Savant (1,153) Jun 19, 2009 Texas

See you there! The place is great.

Premo88 likes this.
  3. Hermthegerm

Hermthegerm Initiate (0) Oct 13, 2012 Pennsylvania

Heading to Naples in July. Going to get 3 suitcases at local goodwill and bring back as much jai-alai as I can fit in each of them without going over the weight limit.

4. CoachC

CoachC Initiate (0) Nov 25, 2012 Florida

You should take a ride to the Miami area and visit Funky Buddha Brewery in Oakland Park. You'll be glad you did.

Hermthegerm likes this.
  5. DrStiffington

DrStiffington Grand Pooh-Bah (3,586) Oct 27, 2010 New Jersey
    Pooh-Bah Society

Annual family vacation in Rehoboth. Beach and brewpub makes us all happy!

impending likes this.
  6. ColdOne

ColdOne Savant (1,142) Jan 19, 2013 New York
    Trader

Lots of fun in store. Going to visit Funky Buddha next week. Then a swing through Vermont (Alchemist, Hill F.) and Maine (Allagash, Maine Brewing Co.) the week after that. Then northern Ohio in late July--Hoppin' Frog, Brew Kettle and Fat Heads.

Dang. I'm making myself thirsty.

7. kemoarps

kemoarps Grand Pooh-Bah (3,060) Apr 30, 2008 New York
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Best man at my best friend's wedding over the 4th weekend out in the DC area, so i plan on snagging some offerings out there, as well as on the drive back to StL if there's anything on the way.
    Then in August I have a two week break from school and my other best friend and I are going to go camping up in Wisconsin, where I also plan on stocking up. Pretty excited about both of those.

8. RaulMondesi

RaulMondesi Grand Pooh-Bah (5,209) Dec 11, 2006 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I just found out that I will be driving a U-Haul from Boston back to Southern California in July. Once I get more information, a "Road trip across America/where to go" thread will henceforth be made.

devlishdamsel likes this.
  9. Eduk8traz

Eduk8traz Crusader (491) Nov 13, 2010 Arizona

Vacationing in Colorado going to visit Oskar Blues, O'Dell, New Belgium, and Funk Werks.

highdesertdrinker likes this.
  10. willbm3

willbm3 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2010 Massachusetts

As someone who took a 2 week road trip from Boston to San Diego only a few years ago I may be of some assistance.

11. Hopsiam14

Hopsiam14 Initiate (0) Jan 23, 2013 Minnesota

Hitting a few local breweries like town hall, fitger's and toppling goliath. Nothing crazy but all good stuff as fall approaches and we get ready for Darkness Day!

12. EJLinneman

EJLinneman Pundit (920) Mar 2, 2009 New Jersey
    Trader

Just came back from a trip to The Bruery and Savor. Not doing much for the next couple weeks, but heading back to Southern California in August and plan on going to The Bruery again to pick up my RS allocations followed by Alpine, Ballast Point, Hess, Societe along with a bunch of beer bars. The week after coming back from there I'll be working in Maine and will likely visit Hill Farmstead and Allagash depending on what they have for sale at that time.

I have no idea what's going on after that, but I don't think I'll want to do anything else... or at least my wallet wont.

13. RaulMondesi

RaulMondesi Grand Pooh-Bah (5,209) Dec 11, 2006 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Awesome. I'm helping a friend's sister (and her family) move, so unfortunately it isn't exactly a leisure trip. That being said, I am going to snatch up as much stuff as possible (especially some Gandhi Bot and Lunch while in Boston.) Once I get more information, I'd love to message you. Thanks a lot.

14. mecmd

mecmd Pooh-Bah (1,959) Jan 7, 2012 Tennessee
    Pooh-Bah Society

Asheville NC in couple of weeks (Wicked Weed, Wedge, and Thirsty Monk), Tampa FL in July (CCB and Peg's Cantina), then a trip to Maine (MBC) and Vermont (Hills Farmstead, Alchemist, and Lawson's) in the fall.

highdesertdrinker likes this.
  15. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

When are you coming to the Keweenaw man? Make that happen.

yamar68 likes this.
  16. HumphreyLee

HumphreyLee Initiate (0) Jan 15, 2011 Pennsylvania

I want to go on a beer trip but I can't decide what route I want to take or if I could even do it any time soon because it looks like I'm going to work every weekend from here until, uh, the end of December. But if I do go I'm debating hitting up four or five of the Michigan brewers - namely Founders, Bells, Dark Horse, and Jolly Pumpkin - or if I want to swing around and hit Southern Tier, Troegs, and Dogfish Head over the span of a weekend. Heavily leaning on the former right now.

17. cyrushire

cyrushire Initiate (0) May 25, 2012 Florida

cigar city brewpub sunday morning.

18. MichPaul

MichPaul Initiate (0) Jan 28, 2012 Michigan

Oh! This Saturday, supposed to drive 3 hours to go to a wonderful brewery and get like a case of one of the best beers I've ever tasted! Kuhnhenn's BB4D! Oh wait...2 bottle limit? Guess that plan is F'n shot...​
    Guess I gotta wait till mid July when we're planning a 3 Floyd's trip. I will continue to drink down my cellar till then. :slight_smile:

19. williamjbauer

williamjbauer Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2012 Colorado

Drink my weight in beer monthly...

20. patto1ro

patto1ro Pooh-Bah (1,998) Apr 26, 2004 Netherlands
    Pooh-Bah Society

Annafest.

herrburgess likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.