Real Ale Bewing Co Lost Gold IPA recalled in Texas

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by lostgrrl666, Aug 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostgrrl666

lostgrrl666 Devotee (343) Jun 4, 2013 Texas

Some extra yeast made its way through the bottling line so Real Ale has issued a recall for it.... did this happen everywhere or just Texas??? i meant brewing ..i guess i should learn how to spell first ha -_____- dont know what batch it is either got pulled from the bar too

2. champ103

champ103 Grand Pooh-Bah (5,682) Sep 3, 2007 Texas
    Pooh-Bah Society

They only distribute within Texas. I have not heard anything about this? Is there a press release somewhere that I missed?

3. kmello69

kmello69 Initiate (0) Nov 27, 2011 Texas

Weird that you say Real Ale issued a recall, yet there is no mention of this on either their web site or Facebook page. Please provide the source of the information you're using to slander this brewery.

4. lostgrrl666

https://www.facebook.com/theteneleven mentioned it a local bar and venue and if you call whole foods in san antonio texas they will tell you the same thing that its been pulled off their shelves

5. lostgrrl666

The Ten Eleven

August 7 near San Antonio
    Heads up! We will be out of Lost Gold IPA for a few weeks. Some extra yeast made its way through the bottling line so Real Ale has issued a recall for it. So if you have consumed any Lost Gold from us or anywhere else within the last week and felt extra gassy after drinking it you can now blame the beer and not your greasy tacos.

6. Chuk_Hell

Chuk_Hell Initiate (0) Apr 12, 2012 Texas

Really not a big deal. I saw the recalled bottles and they were no worse than Jai Alai or Heady. Just some extra particulate. Probably a centerfuge malfunction.

It's already been replaced with new product. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Clonies720, Ford, Phoenix2443 and 4 others like this.
  7. pwsoldier

pwsoldier Initiate (0) Apr 26, 2007 Minnesota

I had a BEK rep ask about a keg of LG that we recently had on tap. He mentioned the bottle recall. The keg had some deposits, but it tasted great. And it sounds like they've already addressed the bottle issue.

8. Clonies720

Clonies720 Initiate (0) Oct 24, 2012 Texas

I can't even tell who's real and who is a troll anymore.

9. Daemose

Daemose Maven (1,407) Oct 3, 2011 Texas

Where's my Gose you troll!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!?!

10. lostgrrl666

i have no clue this was just a question i got the answer moving on with life seems like it didnt happen to anyone else but me im sure this happens often without anyone even having a clue blehhhh

11. ChrisYarborough

ChrisYarborough Initiate (0) Oct 16, 2012 Texas

so whats up with your screenname? Lost Girl 666?? doesn't the 666 signify you found your lord and savior the Devil? So how are you lost? Unless it is some sort of play on that you were lost from the Lord and went to the Devil? I am so confused...

Clonies720 likes this.
  12. ext1rpate

ext1rpate Initiate (0) Feb 21, 2011 Texas

Lost gold... Lost grrrl? Seems like a troll account to me lol

13. lostgrrl666

lame

FUNKPhD likes this.
  14. nsheehan

nsheehan Savant (1,182) Jul 3, 2011 Texas
    Trader

Not at you directly, at whoever is alleging troll status:
    OP's thread title may have been alarmist sounding, but the content asked a question. We don't need to alienate a new BA by vigorously defending a brewery that no one is attacking.

It was really a non-issue, but Real Ale still issued a recall. Instead of attacking OP, we should all praise Real Ale's commitment to quality and consistent product.

Now this thread can pass on peacefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.