Zombie Dust

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Lionhawk, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lionhawk

Lionhawk Pundit (777) Nov 14, 2012 Iowa

Does it last more than a day at the brewpub? Heard they had it today. If I get there when they open tomorrow morning will it be available? It's a 2.5 hour drive and I really don't want to get shutout.

2. prior2two

prior2two Maven (1,490) Oct 18, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

Check the website tomorrow. They update daily. If it's still listed in the morning, chances are good they'll have it at least through lunch.

3. isenblatter

isenblatter Initiate (0) Apr 8, 2006 Indiana

They still have it, I'm sure it'll go quick though.

4. BEERschlitz

BEERschlitz Initiate (0) Oct 13, 2013 Michigan

Local liquor stores would probably have it available if nothing else

5. wpqx

wpqx Initiate (0) Aug 12, 2013 Illinois

My local Binny's got one case today and it was gone in about 20 minutes, so your best bet is the brewery.

6. BEERschlitz

BEERschlitz Initiate (0) Oct 13, 2013 Michigan

Local would be in Indiana.
    Chicago is just a cluster F

7. ChicagoShoop

ChicagoShoop Initiate (0) Oct 29, 2012 Illinois
    Trader

Thursday is usually your best bet to get some ZD. Good Luck. Cheers!

MichPaul likes this.
  8. cetherid

cetherid Savant (1,081) Aug 23, 2010 Indiana

Can't guarantee freshness but a lot of hole in the wall liquor stores in NWI have ZD.

9. boilermakerryan

boilermakerryan Initiate (0) Nov 8, 2011 Indiana

Or you could always ask nicely and a friendly BA will pickup and reserve you a case or two...

MarcatGSB likes this.
  10. BeerGreg

BeerGreg Initiate (0) May 17, 2013 Illinois

It's on draft at a bar three blocks from my house. I'm in the 'burbs too. Looks like I'll be heading there for dinner.

11. Newbiebeer

Newbiebeer Initiate (0) Aug 4, 2012 Connecticut

This past year I drove across country and was soo stoked when I realized FFF was a super short detour off of the highway. I got the pleasure to drink a bunch of ZD as well as sample a few other beers. ZD is clearly top notch but the other beers I had (can't clearly remember the names now) were fantastic.
    I got to leave with a sixer and a bomber of some FFF and was very pleased. The bar was really cool, too. But I think we still voted IN the worst state to drive through :slight_smile:

12. BeerGreg

BeerGreg Initiate (0) May 17, 2013 Illinois

Might be the worst, but I'd wager it was the shortest state to drive through on your trip, no?

13. BertSugar

BertSugar Initiate (0) Feb 11, 2007 Indiana

Yeah, but you had to drive through Ohio. Ugh.

14. isenblatter

isenblatter Initiate (0) Apr 8, 2006 Indiana

Brewery is sold out of ZD in the ToGo area. Party Liquors on Broad Street in Griffith has it for sale for less than then ToGo prices at the BrewPub.

15. Newbiebeer

Newbiebeer Initiate (0) Aug 4, 2012 Connecticut

Yeah ohio did suck. Indiana didnt last too long. It was a low moment in my life because leaving FFF I had wicked beer munchies (even after eating their KILLER pork tacos) and pigged out on White Castle. I was pretty much comatose for the drive. Ohio had like a $10 toll..i didnt know that existed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.