CCB Jai Alai - White Oak

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by HopDiggityDawg, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopDiggityDawg

HopDiggityDawg Initiate (0) Nov 3, 2010 North Carolina

I will be in St. Pete Beach in mid June for a week vacation and was wondering if white oak will be available at that time. If not in stores I will be making a trip or two to the CCB tasting room during that week. Any help is appreciated.

2. skateclutch

skateclutch Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2012 Florida

white oak is available year round. Sometimes it's a little easier to find than others. Pretty sure you should be able to find it midjune tho.

3. ricksrealm

ricksrealm Initiate (0) Nov 10, 2011 Florida

I haven't seen it in So. Florida since last year. I've been looking.

4. HopsJunkiedotcom

HopsJunkiedotcom Initiate (0) Dec 24, 2010 Florida

White Oak Jai Alai is not year round. Per CCB's release schedule, it's release months are March, August, and October. Quantities released thus far have been a bit small due to the expansion going on there. You may still find some in Tampa, but not much got out of the area. With that said, definitely stop by the tasting room. They always have some random deliciousness in there and you might score some. If not, see if you can trade for some in August, Sept, Oct. Good luck!

Shaw likes this.
  5. joshodonn

joshodonn Initiate (0) Jan 21, 2011 Florida

I haven't seen White Oak Jai Alai on the shelves in a long time. Correction, I found some a couple weeks ago that was almost a year old so I passed on it. Not sure when we'll see it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.