Clown Shoes: Extremely Angry Beast

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by Donco, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerMeDuffMan

BeerMeDuffMan Initiate (0) Sep 17, 2013 Pennsylvania

If this is nearly as good as Very Angry Beast with a year on it, I'll be buying multiples. Maybe all of it, at least as much as I can find in Philly. The integration of the oak was just outstanding, I'm glad I chose it as a birthday brew last night.

ThickNStout, mattstrat and Donco like this.
  2. HopAttack3

HopAttack3 Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2011 Virginia

3. ClownShoesDreams

ClownShoesDreams Initiate (0) Dec 11, 2008 Massachusetts

Not certain.

4. HopAttack3

Damn...thanks for the response, I was able to get a friend in Mass to ship me a couple bottles of Exorcism at Sunset and a bottle of Millinario too.

Keep brewing kick ass stouts!

HopSynonymous likes this.
  5. ClownShoesDreams

State approval just came through. We have 20 cs. allocated to our wholesaler, Specialty.

Jnashed likes this.
  6. HopAttack3

Excellent! Thanks!

7. Donco

Donco Pooh-Bah (1,615) Aug 12, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Pooh-Bah Society

I happen to have 2 bottles of VAB with over a year on them. Can't wait to crack one open around Dec. holidays!

8. loganburgh

loganburgh Pooh-Bah (1,636) Nov 23, 2010 Michigan
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I assume Michigan will get some love - can you confirm?

Thanks!

9. ClownShoesDreams

Yes

A2HB likes this.
  10. Doug6322

Doug6322 Initiate (0) Oct 30, 2013 Florida

Mr @ClownShoesDreams it seems like you are active here and I see some activity on twitter via @clownshoesbeer but it seems the website is not even close to being active. Will this improve in the future I am a huge fan and have been trading my ass off to get ever specific state release by clown shoes. I had a friend send me a glass from the Exocism sunset release but I really want a clown shoes shirt can you help? I also hope to see the EAB, royal standard and other new goodies here in florida soon.

JohnnyMc and HopSynonymous like this.
  11. Fargrow

Fargrow Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2013 Michigan

I see someone has a quick-shipping friend in Minnesota. How's the Loonidragon?

12. Doug6322

Doug6322 Initiate (0) Oct 30, 2013 Florida

Loonidragon was the MN only release and it was awesome I actually think its better the Exorcism, but now I will have to track down royal standard (if I cant get it here in florida) and Gargoyle Love Song (IL only release)

13. ClownShoesDreams

Go to www.clownshoesstore.com. There are some items left there, including shirts. We removed the link from our site, as we are working on a new web store/vendor.

14. RDMII

RDMII Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Georgia

How do we look for GA availability? General says they're waiting on a few things, just curious if we'll miss it or not.

15. ClownShoesDreams

Yes, GA should get some.

16. jhhollier

jhhollier Zealot (567) Feb 4, 2008 Louisiana

17. ClownShoesDreams

Yes

jhhollier likes this.
  18. Dan_Bowman

Dan_Bowman Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Ohio

@ClownShoesDreams Seems like it would be easier to list all the states that will NOT be getting some with all the inquiries you have been getting :stuck_out_tongue:

Fargrow and macesq like this.
  19. ZenBiscuits

ZenBiscuits Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2012 New York

@ClownShoesDreams How come distribution to NYC/Long Island is basically non-existent? I think I found a Vampire Slayer and Blaecorn Unidragon one time over a year ago and that was it. I saw more on my trip to Florida at Total Wine.

PeterP-516 likes this.
  20. gearzzzzz

gearzzzzz Initiate (0) Feb 13, 2009 Massachusetts

We used to distribute to that area up until early 2013 but have had issues with our wholesaler. We are not able to distribute to NYC/Long Island at the current time, but hopefully things can be sorted out in 2015.

Pahn and rojapa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.