BO & Luke 2015 variants?

Discussion in 'South' started by Bhoward0698, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sefus12

sefus12 Pundit (884) Sep 7, 2006 Massachusetts
    Trader

I REALLY hope you get to meet Sam one day. First off, I'm sorry you had to wait in line at a beer release event. Second, EVERYONE has admitted that the line/register situation could have been handled much better. But I can tell you with about 1000% certainty that Sam is a really good guy (as are the other three owners of AtG). I've known him long before he (and a few others) turned AtG into what it is today and he was just as good a guy back then. He is pretty much universally liked around Louisville. Sounds like you got pissed because you had to wait longer for a beer than you wanted to (in the rain nonetheless) and decided to play Mr. Macho Tough Guy on the internet. Pretty uncalled for, especially since you obviously don't know Sam too well if you think he's nothing more than a drunk asshole.

PS- He and his partners are running that business pretty damn well. Could this release have gone more smoothly? ? Absolutely. But in case you haven't noticed they are incredibly successful in their short time being open.

2. hangdrop

hangdrop Initiate (0) Feb 15, 2015 Indiana

Beer slays.

3. phisigben

phisigben Zealot (710) Jan 8, 2009 Kentucky
    Trader

No where in my comment does it say I was upset about waiting in line, I have waited far longer in line for beer. What I am pissed about is that drunk asshole coming out and yelling at me/everyone in the crowd because he and his company was ill prepared for a event. At no time in my life have I ever been yelled at by the owner of a business while waiting in a line to pay for his product. I would have walked away right there if it wasn't for a buddy of mine that came down from Chicago and wanted the beers.

"Pretty uncalled for" so if you never met me before in your life and I was hammered and yelling at crowd of people you would assume I was a drunk fat asshole. First impressions go a long way in life. Great for you that he is your buddy but my first interaction with the man is he was a drunk asshole. My only unfair comment was calling all of their beers shitty, there are a couple that aren't bad.

Also the "Mr. Macho Tough Guy" comment at no point am I acting tough. I will tell it to his face, he acted like a drunk asshole to people who wanted to buy beers from him.

TboneRN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.