Witch's Hat After Xmas, Xmas Party: 12/26

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by tommyz, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyz

tommyz Initiate (0) May 28, 2007 Michigan

1) Noon to midnight

2) Bottle release will be MUG CLUB ONLY all day, no exceptions. If there are any bottles remaining, they will be sold the following day and will be open to everybody.

3) Cover charge for the party will be a minimum of $2 cash donation – all of which will go to a local family.

4) Party will be inside and outside. We will have special drafts both inside and outside.

Live music all day!
    The Whiskey Charmers, Sam Corbin and the Tone Farmers inside only.

Outside we will have multiple bonfire pits, Lindsay’s Hometown BBQ and will be CASH ONLY (credit cards will be accepted inside only).
    Remember, we live in the best State in the nation, so dress for the weather!

5) All parking will be located off site. Please use public lots across the street at the Witch’s Hat Depot, the public lot just west of the depot and along Dorothy Street. There are also public lots closer to downtown along Pontiac trail that are just a 5 minute walk. Please DO NOT PARK in Alexander’s lot next door or in the church lots across the streets. Your car may be towed if you do.

6) 21 and up only – NO EXCEPTIONS

7) No dogs allowed

8) Cash only outside

9) We will be filling growlers of regular menu beers, no special release drafts. Growlers will be available inside only

10) you are more than welcome to bring your own chairs for the event

11)Bottles released will be: (mug club only)

Furious Ginger 22oz – Bourbon barrel aged blend of Night Fury imperial stout and Sweet Lou Milk Stout brewed with ginger, cinnamon and peppers. This stout is the liquid form of a bourbon soaked ginger bread cookie with a touch of heat. 11.5% / $15 per bottle/ 400 bottles to be released 2 bottles PP

BB Fear Of The Dark 12oz – Black barley wine aged in Wild Turkey barrels. Huge notes of bourbon, caramel, toffee, dark cocoa and booze. 15% / $7 per bottle / 600 bottles to be released 4 bottles PP

After Xmas / Xmas Ale 22oz – Our anniversary ale, oak aged Belgian strong ale. Hints of oak, vanilla and spice round out this dry and delicate golden Belgian ale. 12% / $12 per bottle/ 150 bottles to be released
    Bear Witch Project 22oz – wine barrel aged Lichtenhainer style collaboration ale with Grizzly Peak. Intensely sour and smokey with hints of oak and tannin, a truly unique beer 4.5% / $10 per bottle/ 100 bottles to be released No limits

Draft List

[​IMG]

szmnnl99 likes this.
  2. MadLatvian

MadLatvian Initiate (0) Feb 8, 2015 Michigan

3. tommyz

sorry DECEMBER 26TH

#3 tommyz, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  4. MadLatvian

MadLatvian Initiate (0) Feb 8, 2015 Michigan

I'm assuming the 26th

tommyz likes this.
  5. BEERschlitz

BEERschlitz Initiate (0) Oct 13, 2013 Michigan

That BB Barleywine sounds very good!

bowzer4birdie likes this.
  6. LambicPentameter

LambicPentameter Initiate (0) Aug 29, 2012 Nebraska

I'd love to get my hands on a bottle of that Furious Ginger. I think it's my favorite out of all the barrel-aged beers that they make. Fear of the Dark sounds pretty awesome as well.

7. claude_monet

claude_monet Initiate (0) Nov 5, 2015 Michigan
    Deactivated

It's in the title. No need to apologize.

#readingishard

8. vette-ss

vette-ss Zealot (673) Nov 5, 2014 Michigan
    Trader

FTFY

tommyz likes this.
  9. claude_monet

claude_monet Initiate (0) Nov 5, 2015 Michigan
    Deactivated

Hmm...is there a way to see that the title was edited? Somehow, I missed this.

10. tommyz

yes, I asked a mod to do it...

claude_monet likes this.
  11. tommyz

I hope to see a bunch of you there tomorrow...Ill be there around 4...Cheers all..Merry Christmas

kkulacki likes this.
  12. kkulacki

kkulacki Devotee (392) Jan 19, 2007 Massachusetts

Says outside is cash only - does this apply to the bottle sales as well? Thanks!

13. LambicPentameter

LambicPentameter Initiate (0) Aug 29, 2012 Nebraska

I'm almost positive that packaged sales will be inside. I will be there in the morning to hopefully grab some Furious Ginger and get a pour or two before heading home.

14. Tee2Grn

Tee2Grn Pundit (780) Nov 6, 2012 Michigan
    Trader

The party is a blast so far. The tap list is awesome. I really like Witchs Hat. Good people and good beer.

15. Bung

Bung Pooh-Bah (2,515) Nov 5, 2007 Michigan
    Pooh-Bah

BB Fear was my favorite, but I don't care for cinnamon/ginger.

16. TheMosaic666

TheMosaic666 Initiate (0) Mar 9, 2015 Michigan

Walked in around 12:30 and got my bottles (except for the after xmas ale which I hear is lackluster anyway). Love the brews.

17. Ferocious

Ferocious Pundit (840) Nov 17, 2012 Illinois
    Trader

Did anything not sell out to mug club members?

18. patol8

patol8 Initiate (0) Jul 6, 2010 Michigan

All sold out per Witches Hat on facebook..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.