EBF weekend bottle share at the Renaissance?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Dschwartz83, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dschwartz83

Dschwartz83 Crusader (497) Feb 1, 2013 New Jersey
    Trader

Hey all,

With EBF just a few weeks away... Wanted to see if I can put together a little bottle share that weekend. We are going to the Friday night session and staying at the Rennissance. Was thinking Saturday night would be cool to open some bottles. Anyone staying at that hotel interested?

2. Adirondack47

Adirondack47 Initiate (0) Dec 25, 2013 New York

Were attending the Friday night session and staying at the Renaissance. I'm definitely open to a Friday evening share.

3. eb1610

eb1610 Initiate (0) Jan 3, 2014 Massachusetts
    Trader

I'd definitely be interested as well

4. dson08

dson08 Initiate (0) Feb 28, 2014 Arizona

I'd be interested. Coming in town with my brother.

5. jhavs

jhavs Grand Pooh-Bah (3,551) Apr 16, 2015 New York
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I'll be at their for Friday night.

6. dingalls8

dingalls8 Aspirant (291) Jul 18, 2014 Virginia

I'm not staying there but would be interested...

7. Dschwartz83

Trader

Sounds good all. Am thinking that Saturday night would be the better night to open some things considering we all will be more then likely in pretty bad shape after the fest.

rhester14 likes this.
  8. warrendietrich2001

warrendietrich2001 Pooh-Bah (1,692) Feb 13, 2013 Nevada
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Also staying there and would be interested. I check in Thursday and go home Sunday.

9. duceswild

duceswild Pooh-Bah (2,046) Feb 8, 2010 Heard & McDonald Islands
    Pooh-Bah Trader

I'll be there with some others and would be interested.

10. kimpossible22

kimpossible22 Initiate (0) Dec 19, 2009 Texas

We've got some Tx beers we could bring...if anyone is interested. Going to the Sat. Night Session.

11. warrendietrich2001

warrendietrich2001 Pooh-Bah (1,692) Feb 13, 2013 Nevada
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Just wondering as we get closer has a time been figured out or for that matter a day. I was hoping to bring some Rare Barrel. I am going to both the Friday Night and 1st session on Saturday.

12. SouthNasian

SouthNasian Initiate (0) Jan 29, 2016 Massachusetts

I'm going to the Friday night session as well, so I'm down to do a bottle share on Saturday.

13. earljones199

earljones199 Initiate (0) Mar 22, 2013 New Hampshire

I'll be staying there Saturday.

14. pinhead

pinhead Initiate (0) May 4, 2013 Washington

I'd probably be interested as well in a Saturday share. Staying at the Westin down a block or two from the Rennissance.

rhester14 likes this.
  15. earljones199

earljones199 Initiate (0) Mar 22, 2013 New Hampshire

I think a Saturday night share would be awesome! Staying at at the Renaissance Saturday night and can bring a few goodies. Who else wants in?

warrendietrich2001 likes this.
  16. TDISox

TDISox Initiate (0) Jun 27, 2014 Connecticut

I am interested as well... will be staying at the Westin Sat night and will be attending session #2.

17. tillerybass

tillerybass Initiate (0) Jun 13, 2014 Massachusetts

This would be great. Attending Session #2

18. acurtis

acurtis Grand Pooh-Bah (4,376) Sep 27, 2010 New Jersey
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I'm down to share a few if I'm still walking after session 3. Will be staying at the renaissance. Is there a location set yet? One of the common rooms at the hotel?

19. Dschwartz83

Trader

So, when I came up with this bottle share thought, I completely underestimated the difficulty organizing it at the hotel. Having not stayed there before, I didn't really know what to expect. A few people have mentioned to me that it would be difficult to have anything to large at the hotel because they have given a hard time in the last about too many people in a room. I'll take any heat here that comes my way, it's certainly warranted.

My room at the Renissance will be opening some bottles around 7-8 pm on Saturday night before heading out to one of the events in town after. If a few people who are staying at the hotel and are around at that time, please shoot me a PM. If anything, hopefully this thread will help a few more shares to go down over the course of the weekend from people attending other sessions.

Cheers to everyone, I sure know I'm pumped for what should be an awesome weekend.

20. Kinshasa

Kinshasa Initiate (0) Jan 4, 2013 New Jersey

Staying at the Westin and coming up with 3 friends. Going to sessions 1 and 3 and interested in a share if there is time to fit it in. Coming from Jersey, so will probably bring some Kane and Carton.

Parfus_Brews likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.