Perdido Key fresh Jai Alai

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by Junkforadam, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junkforadam

Junkforadam Initiate (0) Jan 12, 2015 Oklahoma
    Trader

Going to Perdido Key, Fl. looking for a good place to pick up a couple cases of fresh Jai Alai. Any good places to pick up Cigar City, Terrapin, or Funky Buddha?
    Thanks, I did a search before posting this, but got older results.

2. will_eye_e

will_eye_e Pundit (825) Jul 29, 2013 Florida

Did you search the South Atlantic sub forum? That's where they place us Floridians.

Anyway, to answer your question, the closest places to check out for "fresh" Jai Alai is the Publix and Winn Dixie grocery stores in Perdido. I say "fresh" because we have a different distributor from the rest of Florida for CCB, and we typically get our allotment bi or tri-monthly. The freshest Jai Alai I've seen was from back in January. You can also find Funky Buddha in those stores as well, but that will more than likely be two of their core beers - Hop Gun and Floridian. The closest liquor store that will provide you all three breweries you're looking for is Perdido Liquors on Highway 98.

If you have transportation and don't mind driving around town, you can check out:
    • Richey's Liquors on 9th Ave
    • Bambooze on Davis Highway
    • Chan's Wine World on Gregory St

3. Junkforadam

Junkforadam Initiate (0) Jan 12, 2015 Oklahoma
    Trader

Thank you very much!

4. bradfordjohnson

bradfordjohnson Initiate (0) Jun 18, 2012 Kentucky

I have bought it around 10 days old before at Publix - Perdido Point Plaza, 13390 Perdido Key Dr, Pensacola, FL 32507

Junkforadam likes this.
  5. jfcook90

jfcook90 Initiate (0) Jul 8, 2015 Alabama

I have found fresh jai alai in gulf shores / orange beach al publix

6. tduecen

tduecen Initiate (0) May 6, 2014 Louisiana

I have some 3/19 batch and I've found it very underwhelming, maybe it is just my memory but I don't get the citrus that I would expect from Jai Alai. I get a lot of pine and malt however

7. Jeffcadem

Jeffcadem Initiate (0) Oct 25, 2016 Florida

Bambooze is where it's at! I'm a regular there

8. donspublic

donspublic Grand Pooh-Bah (3,478) Aug 4, 2014 Texas
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

If you find it pick up some Fat Head's Head Hunter & Hop JuJu, try it early because you will want to take some home with you along with that Jai Alai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.