New to Ohio (2016)

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by jampics2, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfpac78

Wolfpac78 Zealot (501) Feb 18, 2015 Ohio
    Trader

Just got a bottle in Columbus - my shop said only 18 cases in Ohio!

guzzleacoldone and ohiobeer29 like this.
  2. BeerBuckeye

BeerBuckeye Savant (1,223) Oct 2, 2009 Ohio

3. GStein

GStein Initiate (0) Sep 11, 2012 Ohio

ohiobeer29 likes this.
  4. tcorder219

tcorder219 Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2008 Ohio

Working on details still, but this one will be different. We still need to control numbers, but I think you all will like this direction. Still working on logistics

5. Bonis

Bonis Initiate (0) Jul 28, 2010 Ohio

I went to the first session. I thought it was well executed and very much worth the $100. I wish they had options for how much beer you left with. Not that I didn't want a whole case of Bodhi, I just NEVER buy a case of any type of beer. That being said, the beer alone is worth the $100 (to me, anyway... even though retail is $10/4 pack).

6. djtothemoney

djtothemoney Zealot (591) Nov 30, 2015 Ohio

I did grab a bottle, thanks for the heads up. It took every ounce of my being to not buy the rest of the box, there were about 6 left after I left.

KSOZE likes this.
  7. KSOZE

KSOZE Initiate (0) Feb 10, 2015 Ohio

You could have tried, but you would have been stopped by Adam most likely. Glad you got one!

8. tcorder219

Yep. This is the change we're working on. Will still need to be ticketed to control #s, but we're trying to create more options for Creeper. And a lot more swag for purchase. And dare I say, a station for growler fills of specialty items. Stay tuned.

9. RGraves29

RGraves29 Initiate (0) Aug 26, 2011 Ohio

Any idea of if or when Bodhi and the rest of CBC beers will start making it's way to NW Ohio?

10. sqearl84

sqearl84 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2014 Ohio

Would love to see CBC in NW ohio. sad that I'm only an hour from columbus and can't find any CBC offerings. I know my local shops would love to have CBC available to their customers.

11. jminch

jminch Initiate (0) Jul 17, 2011 Ohio

anyone know where in columbus is getting black note? i saw one place got it yesterday, wine and brew i think?, stopped by gentiles, they didn't receive any

12. sqearl84

sqearl84 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2014 Ohio

savor posted they have 1 per person on black note a few minutes ago on facebook

13. jminch

grrr...wish I would have known that when I was downtown this morning! Hopefully something more on the northside posts soon!

14. masterofsparks

masterofsparks Initiate (0) Nov 15, 2009 Ohio
    Deactivated

Weiland's had it yesterday. $9.99 per bottle, 1 pp.

15. Dan_Bowman

Dan_Bowman Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Ohio

@tcorder219 - I know you may not know this for sure at the moment but is there a possibility Creeper his retail stores the week after like Bodhi? I was super bummed when the date was announced because I will be out of the country that Saturday.

16. Dan_Bowman

Dan_Bowman Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Ohio

$10 per BOTTLE?!.... No way...

miketd likes this.
  17. jminch

yeah, that's what i was thinking. i like it, but not THAT much

18. tcorder219

A lot of that is still TBD. But i believe we will sell some here, but still be able to have very limited amounts go out for distribution.

19. miketd

miketd Initiate (0) Mar 2, 2006 Ohio

I thought the Bodhi release was cool, and the ticket price was fair. One thng I didn't like was the specialty kegs kicking so fast.

Elkevjoe likes this.
  20. Swettenham_Shire

Swettenham_Shire Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2014 Ohio

To be fair, 4-packs at Bells were $28 if I recall correctly. It's not a huge markup, and obviously people would pay more to acquire in their own backyard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.