Bruery 2016 RS/HS Allocations

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by OCJeff, Dec 15, 2015.

?

Are you a new member, or are you a returning 2015 Soceity Member?

1. New 2016 Reserve Society Member

2. Returning 2015 Reserve Society Member

3. New 2016 Hoarders Society Member

4. Returning 2016 Hoarders Society Member

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougOLis

DougOLis Initiate (0) Aug 15, 2008 California

Anyone tried this year's batch of Humulus Rueuze? How does it compare to last year with the switch from Hallertau Blanc to Huell Melon hops?

2. Saxmusik45

Saxmusik45 Initiate (0) Nov 18, 2011 California

I'm betting it's AMAAAAAAAAZING!
    Sorry, I couldn't resist a Huell Howser joke.

3. 175doubledrop

175doubledrop Initiate (0) Sep 12, 2009 California

I LOVED my bottle that was part of my PS package. The hops really add a nice crispness to the beer as well as great fruit aromas that blend well with the funk. Honestly this was one of my favorite bruery beers this year. Just wish they released it during summer, as it's super refreshing.

4. JoshBeerNow

JoshBeerNow Initiate (0) Sep 23, 2014 California

Haven't had this years batch but it's always been one of my favorites. Luckily it usually sits around on shelves for a while so it's pretty easy to stock up.

5. Nick_Suhr

Nick_Suhr Aspirant (209) Jun 17, 2016 New York

Ok, weighing in on the batch issues with the early 2016 version of So Happens Its Tuesday. I am into a bottle of batch 2661 and am enjoying it greatly. That's the one with the date 12/3/15. That seems to be the good one of the red seal batches.

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  6. RDMII

RDMII Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Georgia

I absolutely love Quad Tonn but the introduction of coffee sounds weird. I bought two to try, but I'd also like feedback in case it's really outstanding.

7. swanfungus

swanfungus Maven (1,426) Dec 23, 2014 California
    Trader

Stopped by the tasting room yesterday and tried Derde Golf.

Quite simply, not a fan. Didn't even finish my taster. Wonderful coffee aroma but the blackberry and coffee did not play nicely together. That's just my palate, but I'm glad I tried before I bought.

8. HOPTOMIC_BOMB

HOPTOMIC_BOMB Pundit (940) Feb 18, 2014 California
    Trader

Quick question, so I'm assuming mash and coconut isn't available to pick up until Black Tuesday is released?

9. SDReaper

SDReaper Pooh-Bah (2,150) Aug 15, 2013 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

It is available, so long as you didn't order it on the same order as BT bottles.

HOPTOMIC_BOMB likes this.
  10. HOPTOMIC_BOMB

HOPTOMIC_BOMB Pundit (940) Feb 18, 2014 California
    Trader

Oh okay, thanks for the info bro.

11. johnInLA

johnInLA Pooh-Bah (2,286) Jun 12, 2005 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Anyone know if we can pick up orders that include BT from the Fulfillment Center the day of the BT Party?
    OR
    do we need to wait until the 26th?

Also anyone know of a link to the currently beer list for the BT party?

Thanks

12. JohnCassillo

JohnCassillo Initiate (0) Mar 29, 2013 California

I deleted the email, but I'm pretty sure they won't be fulfilling any Black Tuesday-related orders the day of the party unless you're attending the party (in which case, you're good to go).

SDReaper likes this.
  13. johnInLA

johnInLA Pooh-Bah (2,286) Jun 12, 2005 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what that means.

This is my first year attending the BT party, so no past experience to draw on.

Do I walk out the party with cases of my latest orders? Just my BT orders? Can I get my orders filled at the fulfillment center if I'm attending the party? I would prefer to deal with this before the party, rather than after several hours of drinking BT.

Hoping I don't need to stick around until noon the next day to get pickup all my orders.

I'll email the fulfillment center, but I thought someone here might know off hand.

14. SDReaper

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

If you are attending you can pick up your orders at the fulfillment center. It said exactly this in the email.

Edit: before 5pm. If not attending, then #nope

johnInLA likes this.
  15. JoshBeerNow

JoshBeerNow Initiate (0) Sep 23, 2014 California

Either before or after the BT event just go pick up your bottles. That simple.

Of course give them a heads up you are coming by and I would mention in the email you are attending the event.

johnInLA likes this.
  16. SDReaper

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

It's funny, because the email that was sent out at 10:30am this morning says all this.

17. Madirish76

Madirish76 Initiate (0) Apr 14, 2010 California

Man, i am still missing emails...i even emailed them...and they said it was fixed. It is starting to get irritating. Can someone send me a PM with a copy and paste of the email(I asked them previously to resend some of the emails and they said they couldnt do it)

@BruerJoel Is this something you can help me with?

Thanks!

18. Cinderbike

Cinderbike Initiate (0) Jan 16, 2011 Nevada

Not having read the past several pages (and not being a RS member this year)... has there been any news on the barrel aged 8 Maids yet?

19. m34josh

m34josh Crusader (496) Oct 19, 2009 California
    Trader

It's listed in the "on the horizon" section of the latest member email, so that apparently means it is coming "in the next 1-3 months"

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  20. RDMII

RDMII Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Georgia

The BA Xmas beer is usually one month after the regular release, if not two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.