Bruery 2016 RS/HS Allocations

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by OCJeff, Dec 15, 2015.

?

Are you a new member, or are you a returning 2015 Soceity Member?

1. New 2016 Reserve Society Member

2. Returning 2015 Reserve Society Member

3. New 2016 Hoarders Society Member

4. Returning 2016 Hoarders Society Member

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elemenohpee1

elemenohpee1 Pundit (953) Oct 29, 2014 California

Looks like the pulled SITR w/ kumquat off after SMM. It doesnt appear to be on now. But it is on at the terruex.

infectedstouts likes this.
  2. Frosty11161

Frosty11161 Savant (1,064) May 2, 2016 California
    Trader

The SMM beers, for the most part, have been "officially" put on tap the following Friday, however not as often this year. I'm curious on why it's that method especially factoring in next year we'll only have a week long allocation period...

3. cvm4

cvm4 Initiate (0) Apr 27, 2011 Mississippi

To saturate the members with newly released beers and new vintages of existing recipes, it doesn't make much sense.

4. NDogg44

NDogg44 Zealot (684) Oct 21, 2015 Texas
    Trader

Any hoarders going to be at either tasting room on Saturday afternoon? My wife and I will be in town to pick up our Preservation Society allocations and would love a try of PB and Thursday!

5. elemenohpee1

confirmed, all 4 beers are still on from SMM. Any hoarders In the building?

6. RDMII

RDMII Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Georgia

I just came in to say this month is awesome. I love everything and am maxing the shit out of it. I of course would love more SitR Kumquat, but I still have four from the last run to hold me over. The 12 days sales though are going to be brutal on my wallet.

BruerJoel and grze like this.
  7. elemenohpee1

Elvis Black Tuesday is on at the og location. Peanut butter and banana version. Gotta bring a can for the canned food drive to get a pour.

8. WorldWideStout

WorldWideStout Pundit (905) Jan 12, 2009 Pennsylvania

Hey guys! I apologize if there is a link to this somewhere that I don't know about, but does anyone have a list of the beers that have been included in the 2016 Hoarder's Society membership? I split my membership with two other guys and I want to make sure we fairly split up the bottles that weren't individually purchased. Thanks!

9. adrez86

adrez86 Devotee (319) Oct 19, 2015 California

First page of this thread. Posted by JoshBeerNow

JoshBeerNow and SammyJaxxxx like this.
  10. WorldWideStout

WorldWideStout Pundit (905) Jan 12, 2009 Pennsylvania

Thank you!

11. HopsintheSack

HopsintheSack Initiate (0) Apr 17, 2012 California

Some bottles were substituted though. Think same counts, but different bottles FYI.

WorldWideStout likes this.
  12. OCJeff

OCJeff Crusader (446) Mar 14, 2015 California

WorldWideStout likes this.
  13. BeersandBread

BeersandBread Initiate (0) Jan 20, 2016 California

Any hoarders planning on being in the original tasting room tomorrow around 1:15pm? I'm bringing some friends for their first time and wanted to get them a taste of everything.
    And to be totally honest, I would love to try the new hoarders cuvée and PB&a Thursday!
    It would be much appreciated!

14. NDogg44

NDogg44 Zealot (684) Oct 21, 2015 Texas
    Trader

I'll piggy back this message - my wife and I will be there around the same time and would love to try a taste! The Preservation Society benefits will be nice too!

15. wolf13

wolf13 Zealot (748) Dec 11, 2014 California
    Trader

Lowly RS will be there around noon if that helps...

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  16. BeersandBread

I'm preservation and will definitely do anything I can to get you the society pours. FYI, bring a can of food. It doesn't matter what but it will get you an Elvis Black Tuesday.
    I'll post when I'm about to get here or when I get there and what I am currently wearing so you can approach the right person!

17. johnInLA

johnInLA Pooh-Bah (2,286) Jun 12, 2005 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I'm going to throw this out there.

I'm RS for several years, PS before that. I've lost track of all the HS pours I've had in the tasting room, and RS pours I've lined up for non members

Just be social, talk to the guy next to you. You would be surprised how easy it is to get pours. RS/HS members are friendly bunch.

18. BeersandBread

It's weird, the more BT I have the more outwardly and friendly I get. How interesting. How bizarre!

19. onetoomany

onetoomany Aspirant (206) Apr 21, 2015 California

^Just my 2 cents.

The OG tasting room does get crowded. Especially weekends.

Terreux is less 10 minutes of a drive. You can find space for you and your crew easily. The tap list is almost identical. Bring a can to donate and you can get a pour of Elvis BT. Much more chill environment overall.

Best part is. You will have pass 3 breweries on the way from OG Bruery to Terreux (did not include Stereo close by).

Again, just my thoughts.

SammyJaxxxx likes this.
  20. wolf13

wolf13 Zealot (748) Dec 11, 2014 California
    Trader

(Lowly) RS member in the house. Let me know if you want pours of something. Grey sweater, blue shorts.

fegelFatso and SammyJaxxxx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.