Assassin/KBBS day 2017...

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by shawnp, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmoe

nmoe Crusader (486) Dec 18, 2015 Minnesota
    Trader

As I said in the other thread, it usually makes the most sense to fly into MSP. It is only 2.5 hours away. Stay in Minneapolis Thursday and try the bars and breweries out. Drive down Friday or catch a ride with someone on the spreadsheet. Spend the night in Decorah so you can partake in the shares, etc. Then drive back up to Minneapolis and fly out Saturday or Sunday. Lots of people will offer rides or offer to split rooms. Do it! You will meet great people. I can base this off MD day, but it should be the same again.

2. Tony_D

Tony_D Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2014 North Carolina

I'm going to drive to Decorah on Thursday cause I have the early am time slot and don't want to take any chances with weather or traffic causing me to miss the sales

Fox82791 and Victory_Sabre1973 like this.
  3. Kiran_chavakula

Kiran_chavakula Initiate (0) Dec 10, 2016 Ohio

Hey. I am form cincinnati. But can drive to Chicago and hitch hike with you. I am not so great at driving in the snow. If not, I can help you with driving. I will bring some local beers for us to share and a thankyou beer if you are going to help me out. Let me know..

Kiran
    ch.vmskiran@gmail.com

4. GreasyGlove

GreasyGlove Initiate (0) Feb 4, 2015 Wyoming

We are likely flying in from Wyoming to Minneapolis on Thursday and spending the night in LaCrosse. Thankfully we caught the second time slot. How smooth is the whole process? Do I need to line up early or should I be able to walk up, grab my stuff and head out?

5. mesquandolas

mesquandolas Initiate (0) Sep 10, 2014 District of Columbia

Hey all. Coming from DC. Likely flying into Rochester Thursday afternoon, driving to decorah that day or early the next morning as I got the 8-945AM slot. Likely flying out that day on around 3 or so out of RST.

If anyone thinks they'll have a similar schedule to this, itd be great to link up and coordinate on rides/ car rentals.

6. EddieGarcia

EddieGarcia Initiate (0) Sep 28, 2015 Illinois

Coming from Chicago on Thursday, staying the night at Country Inn Suites and have the early session to pick up the bottles on Friday. Definitely up for a share on Thursday.

7. Tony_D

Tony_D Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2014 North Carolina

I think the big share is planned for friday

AdrenalinJunkee and bocky24 like this.
  8. kidzord

kidzord Savant (1,085) May 7, 2013 Illinois

Same exact situation. Would love to share Thursday night.

Dundrin likes this.
  9. AdrenalinJunkee

AdrenalinJunkee Initiate (0) May 18, 2015 Connecticut

Ya big share will run prob the length of friday. If they do it the same way they did md day itll prob start at 11 and run til people leave

10. N_Schleret

N_Schleret Initiate (0) May 22, 2013 Minnesota
    Trader

I'll be staying at the Super 8 on Thur and am down for a bottle share.

11. CheChe

CheChe Initiate (0) Aug 4, 2014 Texas

Flying in from Austin to MSP. Making the drive in Thursday and staying at the Super 8. I have the 8 am time slot. Open for a share or any other information

#51 CheChe, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    BYOB_Kenobi likes this.
  12. zonedrifter

zonedrifter Initiate (0) Jun 22, 2014 North Carolina

Also flying into MSP on Thursday morning and flying out Saturday afternoon. I can give 2 or 3 people a ride into town on Thursday. Will be staying at the Country Inn and bringing some good beers to share.

AdrenalinJunkee likes this.
  13. IDONTWANAPICKLE

IDONTWANAPICKLE Initiate (0) Nov 17, 2015 New York

I am flying into MSP in Thursday morning and I'm staying at the country inn. Leaving Sunday from MSP...also open for shares

14. EddieGarcia

EddieGarcia Initiate (0) Sep 28, 2015 Illinois

Then let's pre-plan a share at the Country Inn for Thursday if anyone is interested

Zacharykeck likes this.
  15. Theholmestrio

Theholmestrio Initiate (0) Mar 20, 2015 Missouri

At last years MD release there was a bottle share at the Quality Inn & Suites.

16. Hopopotamus53

Hopopotamus53 Devotee (312) May 16, 2011 Illinois
    Trader

I'm at the quality! And I'll be driving out for the early allotment from Chicago. I'll definitley be around getn crunk with whoever cares to join in on the game of drink!

17. Sprague67

Sprague67 Initiate (0) Aug 1, 2015 Iowa

I can probably give you a ride down, depending upon your session time. PM me

18. Sprague67

I can probably give you a ride down, depending upon your session time. PM me, I live in Waterloo.

19. Sprague67

We'll make that happen :wink:

Born_A_Jee and mwaldsch like this.
  20. Harpy20

Harpy20 Initiate (0) Jan 6, 2016 Illinois

Driving in from Chicago south side Thursday afternoon if anyone needs to hitch a ride as well. Most likely staying at County inn as well. Not to much but I'll but up some Tilquin, Transient Ales, and Chicago goodies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.