IP trade/drinking Brussels, Oct 14

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by rrryanc, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrryanc

rrryanc Pundit (884) May 19, 2006 California

Hi all,

I'm headed to Brussels for a conference the week of Oct 15, and coming in a bit early (the night of the 13th), so I can get a day of drinking/purchasing under my belt before I'm stuck working.

I'll have some extra baggage space (yay Star Alliance Gold), and will be looking to bring some beers back with me. Also means I'll have space to bring over Northern California beers.

If anyone in Brussels is interested in meeting up for a beer on October 14th, or doing an IP trade for some CA beers, please let me know.

Ryan

2. BelgianBeerPope

BelgianBeerPope Initiate (0) Aug 10, 2012 Belgium

Hello Ryan

Very interested :slight_smile:

CA craft brewers in which I'm interested :
    - Russian River ! ! !
    - Lost Abbey
    - Firestone Walker
    - Stone
    - Ale Smith

Could you please send me a list of beers you can get from these breweries and a list of Belgians you would like to trade for ! If you have other CA beers which you think are worth trying ...

And I never refuse a beer in one of the Brussels bars :wink:

Best regards

3. WildAleRah

WildAleRah Initiate (0) Oct 1, 2012 Spain

My boyfriend (http://beeradvocate.com/community/members/voodooimpstout.663783/ he's also from California but south; Venice)and i would be interested in meeting up with you Ryan and you too, Belgianbeerpope for a beer in brussels on the 14th evening if thats cool :slight_smile: ( we'll be coming from Amsterdam. arriving at 6 ish) let me know :slight_smile:

4. BelgianBeerPope

Just checked the train time tables, seems that they are working on my line so getting there will be quite difficult (read : long journey), are you planning to go to Kulminator in Antwerp ? Maybe we can meet there instead of Brussels ...

5. rrryanc

That sucks BBP! I won't be able to make it to Antwerp this trip, as my only non-working day will be Sat night and Sunday.

WildAleRah, I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with you and the boyfriend still!

WildAleRah likes this.
  6. BelgianBeerPope

Hello Ryan

I can still meet you in Brussels no problem but as taking the train is no option, I need to drive myself which means low alcohol consumption :slight_frown:, but I still want to trade some beers with you :slight_smile: !

7. rrryanc

Ahh very good. I'll check what's on store shelves around here today or tomorrow after work and get back to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.