3 Floyd's Pint Glass Colors

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by ASTMONATE, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTMONATE

ASTMONATE Initiate (0) Apr 23, 2014 Illinois

Is anyone aware of a concise list for all of the colors available for the 3 Floyd's Pint glass? I have had the light blue for a few years and just ran across a red-orange and a neon green at the same bottle shop and decided to snag those up. Trying to see just how many colors there are to complete the collection.

2. skinsfan

skinsfan Initiate (0) May 24, 2005 Maryland

Black, Orange, Red, Blue, Pink, Red-Orange, Bronze, and Lime Green for the regular tulip pint colors. There is also a gold anniversary logo tulip pint glass.

Then there are several other older glasses too, but much harder to track down. There is the black logo Eye of the Beholder pint, red logo Alpha King glass, white logo imperial nonic pint, purple logo standard pint, and probably some others I am missing.

Hope this helps, good luck on the hunt!

3. ASTMONATE

ASTMONATE Initiate (0) Apr 23, 2014 Illinois

skinsfan likes this.
  4. gibson584

gibson584 Crusader (456) Dec 11, 2010 Kentucky
    Trader

I have an imperial pint glass with an older three floyd's logo in silver on it. So there's another to add to the list.

5. skinsfan

skinsfan Initiate (0) May 24, 2005 Maryland

This one?
    [​IMG]

There is also the Black Rastal pint and an older standard pint with yellow/gold logo as well. I forgot about those as well.

eppie82 and gibson584 like this.
  6. gibson584

gibson584 Crusader (456) Dec 11, 2010 Kentucky
    Trader

Yep that's the one, though it looks substantially shinier in person, I may post a pick of it when I get home.

skinsfan likes this.
  7. brack

brack Devotee (348) Nov 30, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

New purple pint glasses available at the brewpub

skinsfan, semibaked and Kevin_Young like this.
  8. awdturboiv

awdturboiv Initiate (0) May 24, 2008 Indiana

Metallic blue back in stock at the brewpub

9. cdiddy5

cdiddy5 Initiate (0) Jun 15, 2014 Indiana

10. pmoney

pmoney Initiate (0) Apr 15, 2011 Illinois

Blue is mistakenly on that list twice. There's only one blue, and that's the metallic blue.

Black, Orange, Red, Metallic Blue, Pink, Red-Orange, Bronze, Lime Green, and Purple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.