Flagler Village Hawaiian Dreamz

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by JerryIsAlive, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryIsAlive

JerryIsAlive Initiate (0) May 30, 2012 Florida

I am very interested in grabbing a bottle of this but the format seems a bit pricey. They are pre selling the bottles which I appreciate so the release should be smooth, but they are charging $65 per package. Package includes 3 pours of beer, including a pour of Hawaiian, and a plate of food. $65 for one bottle, 3 pours and a plate seems expensive. Thoughts?

2. 305BEER

305BEER Initiate (0) Jan 4, 2011 Florida

Ridiculous.

JerryIsAlive likes this.
  3. manbearpack

manbearpack Initiate (0) Feb 10, 2013 Texas

I was gonna go just to get bottles, but I don't have an interest in 3 pours and food. Hopefully they do a bottle only option.

JerryIsAlive likes this.
  4. JerryIsAlive

Just seems outrageously priced. Say they are charging $25 for the bottle, then its $40 for 3 pours and a plate of food? Harsh

#4 JerryIsAlive, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    manbearpack likes this.
  5. Jarnet87

Jarnet87 Crusader (428) Jul 30, 2014 Florida

It's a little overpriced. Haven't been to Flagler Village yet. I know the 3 Sons guys are known for their stouts, no idea how the IPAs are. i check out their Instagram and it looks like they are brewing up some tasty stuff. The last stout they bottled only had 110 bottles so wonder what the bottle count on this is. The tickets are gonna sell in seconds online but I guess it beats camping out for hours if you're quick lol.

6. Jroden5446

Jroden5446 Initiate (0) Oct 7, 2015 Florida

I'd prefer/have more respect if they just charged $40 for the damn bottle instead of packaging it with a bunch of stuff if they are trying to milk top dollar out if it.

7. jcb7472

jcb7472 Initiate (0) Jul 13, 2011 Florida

A plate of the food they're offering is probably $15 if you wanted it. Their food is pretty good, I will say. They have really tasty ipa's on tap so figure $7 per pour, it works out to about $30 for the bottle. However, I would rather just get the bottle and have the option to buy some draft beers and food if I'm planning to hang out. I'm probably gonna skip this one given the forced package deal or maybe will stop by to try it on draft. Anyone know when the 3 Sons tap room in Dania is gonna open?

JerryIsAlive likes this.
  8. JerryIsAlive

They said they literally have one barrel they're bottling from. No idea how many bottles that produces, but I can't imagine much.

9. Gp311

Gp311 Initiate (0) Sep 28, 2015 Florida

I'd guess abut 110 again. New format I'm out. I only wanted a bottle a pour at most. I had other stuff to do that day so can't be hanging out forever

Jroden5446 likes this.
  10. Thirst_trappist

Thirst_trappist Savant (1,216) Jan 18, 2016 Florida
    Trader

Are they doing proxies? Seems they never answered they. Hopefully not

Didn't seem they are doing bottle only option. Or at least they've not announced it

11. colt3ninja

colt3ninja Zealot (688) Sep 27, 2014 Florida
    Trader

I opened up chocolate love last night and it was a drain pour. Green apple tartness with every sip. I sent them a message and they read it, but no response.

12. chardlogic

chardlogic Initiate (0) Feb 18, 2011 Oregon
    Trader

Damn, Chocolate Love last week was a fudgy barrel bomb of deliciousness for me.

13. Gp311

Gp311 Initiate (0) Sep 28, 2015 Florida

Same for me, it was super delicious. Great blend of barrel and chocolate.

14. Divo93

Divo93 Initiate (0) Feb 17, 2015 Florida

Same here. no response :/

15. colt3ninja

colt3ninja Zealot (688) Sep 27, 2014 Florida
    Trader

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed tbh. I know they had capping issues so some off flavors were highly likely...and sure enough

16. JerryIsAlive

For those still interested, tickets for this bottle release begin tomorrow at 8am, and bottles can be picked up between 2-5pm on Saturday. No word on single bottles for sale, only the package. I wonder if tickets will sell out and if not, how they will handle selling the rest of the bottles.

Still debating doing this but the 2-5 timeframe on a package that includes plate of food is kind of odd. Too late for lunch for me, too early for dinner and too heavy for a snack haha

#16 JerryIsAlive, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  17. LennyRubio

LennyRubio Devotee (372) May 31, 2012 Florida
    Trader

tickets sold out in like 2 min

JerryIsAlive likes this.
  18. JerryIsAlive

Supposedly the site went live 10 minutes early and was sold out by 8. Very confusing and frustrating but I think they may do a small rerelease soon so id keep eyes peeled if still interested

Edit - tickets are now live again

#18 JerryIsAlive, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  19. TGanyone

TGanyone Pundit (918) Jan 29, 2014 Iowa
    Trader

Still there!!

20. Rodosman

Rodosman Initiate (0) Mar 16, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Trader

I'm coming in from Pittsburgh tomorrow. I bought a ticket for this event and pretty excited to go, maybe even more excited to get away from the mother in law.

JerryIsAlive likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.