J Wakefield Releases

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by colt3ninja, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sittinggc

sittinggc Pundit (836) Mar 2, 2015 California
    Trader

Thanks for the info dude! Just got in touch with them and got my bottles. Agreed, nice people!

heavyspaghetti and Mindflow like this.
  2. Thirst_trappist

Thirst_trappist Savant (1,216) Jan 18, 2016 Florida
    Trader

Twenty-seven hundred?

lr300 likes this.
  3. MosaicDrops

MosaicDrops Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2014 New York

They could have done a better job with this. The extra bottles had very minor descriptions if anything. Why not list them out entirely like the four VIP bottles? Not complaining, but when people are shelling out $30-$40 bottle, it should be provided.

daveafrank and tanis38 like this.
  4. chardlogic

chardlogic Initiate (0) Feb 18, 2011 Oregon
    Trader

They're essentially barrel aged treatments of Big Poppa, Bout it Bout it and Boss Tycoon, for the most part.

5. JerryIsAlive

JerryIsAlive Initiate (0) May 30, 2012 Florida

Grabbed GA ticket, with both Boss tycoons and Big Poppa bottles. Checked out with 4 add ons. That was exhilarating lol

6. eb1610

eb1610 Initiate (0) Jan 3, 2014 Massachusetts
    Trader

I don't understand how Vendini works. I had one computer on the ticket site for 90 min and another that I was refreshing at 10am and I still ended up 600th in line on both

7. the_bavarian

the_bavarian Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2017 Florida

Grabbed 3 GA tickets...one Desperado, one Maple Poppa, Two Golden Tickets...the queue was weird i was 60th in one computer, 500 in another....

8. tanis38

tanis38 Initiate (0) Jul 26, 2013 Florida

That site was very bizarre. I had to enter my personal and credit card information like 5 times. And even though I was only purchasing 1 ticket, the field to add the name of the person the "second" ticket was for was mandatory.

9. Jfa82

Jfa82 Initiate (0) Apr 9, 2016 California

2700?! Is that bad? Like too many people to enjoy anything?

10. Dan_K

Dan_K Initiate (0) Nov 8, 2013 Colorado
    Trader

Not entirely related to bottle releases, but is there a place to see up-to-date beer list for the taproom. I will be in the vicinity LATE on Thursday, thinking about swinging by if it's worth my time.

Their website hasn't been updated in quite some time, outside of Wakefest details.

11. JerryIsAlive

JerryIsAlive Initiate (0) May 30, 2012 Florida

Check untappd to see what people have checked in lately

Dan_K likes this.
  12. stoutsandalesmakebabies

stoutsandalesmakebabies Initiate (0) Mar 20, 2017 Florida

Untappd is always up to date with their current tap list for the most part

Dan_K likes this.
  13. Dan_K

Trader

So is it safe to say that J. Wakefield, Funky Buddha, and most of the "big" Miami breweries are fully onboard the Untappd train? Here in Colorado it's kind of hit or miss.

14. the_bavarian

the_bavarian Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2017 Florida

https://www.jwakefieldbrewing.com/tap-room/ this is updated pretty much daily...last update 12/2

15. Dan_K

Trader

Great. It looks like it uses an untapped feature that is embedded, blocked by my network, which is why I didn't see it. I'll be able to see it later.

16. Thirst_trappist

Thirst_trappist Savant (1,216) Jan 18, 2016 Florida
    Trader

If that count is true.....I'm surprised it's that many

17. stoutsandalesmakebabies

if so, huge bump up from the numbers last year. Dont remember there being anywhere close to 2k people last time around.

18. Jfa82

Jfa82 Initiate (0) Apr 9, 2016 California

Hopefully it's not one of those festivals where you only get to try a couple of things, due to the lines. I started doing one out of State festival a year, so crossing this one off my bucket list.

19. Readmorevols

Readmorevols Zealot (504) Jun 5, 2016 Tennessee
    Trader

I was #11 this morning. I opened the que window tab on my phone Saturday morning and never closed. I got everything VIP got besides it was all a dream (and the extra desperado, ticket, and BL collab). Pretty thrilled with that.

I can’t wait to find some killer tap take overs Thursday and Friday in Miami.

20. stoutsandalesmakebabies

Last year wasnt like that at all. Unlimited pours of Fou Foune and other great beers with zero lines.

Jfa82 and Readmorevols like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.