New brewery getting ready to open in Orlando

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by craftabrew407, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craftabrew407

craftabrew407 Aspirant (225) Sep 21, 2013 Florida

Hey guys, just a heads up - Ellipsis Brewing (located off Goldenrod/Semoran on TPC Blvd) will be opening this upcoming week with a tentative soft opening on Wednesday for those in "the know".

The current SMASH festival trophy and People's Choice Award winner at Orlando Beer Fest is ready to show you how central FL does NE Ipas, porters, ambers, and much more!

2. Thirst_trappist

Thirst_trappist Savant (1,216) Jan 18, 2016 Florida
    Trader

Are you affiliated with them?

3. cmacc24

cmacc24 Initiate (0) Nov 30, 2013 Florida

Interested in checking them out on Wednesday. How does one get in "the know"?

Thirst_trappist likes this.
  4. craftabrew407

Yep, I'm a "beertender" there

Yabey likes this.
  5. Yabey

Yabey Initiate (0) Mar 18, 2016 Florida

Can’t wait to try some Pinks and Greens, been patiently waiting for this news!

6. Thirst_trappist

Trader

this

7. mjenkins5

mjenkins5 Initiate (0) Feb 1, 2011 Florida

Honestly, it seems like you get in the know by just messaging them on whatever social media platform you prefer. I messaged them on Instagram Sunday and they said Wednesday.

Thirst_trappist and Yabey like this.
  8. Joehio

Joehio Initiate (0) Sep 7, 2016 Florida

Tomorrow (Wednesday) they are open to the public. Tonight was a soft opening for friends and family. The guys make some good beers. Pink & Greens IPA was my favorite tonight and shot right up to my favorite Orlando brewed IPA. Small draft list since they are just getting going, but 2 IPAs, a porter, brown, red and I think 1 or 2 more right now.

Yabey likes this.
  9. Thirst_trappist

Trader

Went last night. IPA good. Others decent.

Random but thought it strange that the tint had the reflective side facing inward

10. craftabrew407

Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it!

Yeah, our Pinks & Greens is our "flagship" as of now - a great NE juice IPA (6.6%). We also have a double dry-hopped version of that coming in at 8.1% ABV called How Rude.

Thank you for all that have come in to support us and those that have yet to come.

We currently have imperial stout, a shwarzbier and a pilsner in the works. We are hopefully going to grow from 5 brews to 12 or more by the time our grand opening happens which will be some time in mid-December.

Cheers!

ZTally and Yabey like this.
  11. FrankenMiller

FrankenMiller Savant (1,170) Mar 5, 2014 Florida
    Trader

I asked them about that. It was like that when they leased the space. They are contemplating taking it down and putting up new tint with the Logo as they are not sure if they can put a lighted sign on the building. Apparently they are getting confusing info from the landlord.

Right now the place with be bare bones while they work on "finishing" the space. But the beer is good and people are awesome!!! go see them.

12. wingnutter

wingnutter Initiate (0) May 18, 2005 Florida

These guys are for real. Pinks and Greens, FNGs, and How Rude were all excellent. I liked How Rude the best, so I got a growler fill. There were too many kids running around for my liking, so we didnt stay long, but the hoppy stuff is really solid and theyre really friendly.

Their IPAs remind me of early Civil Society stuff. Im super happy to have them 45 minutes away form me.

13. wingnutter

wingnutter Initiate (0) May 18, 2005 Florida

@craftabrew407 can you edit Ellipsis Brewing into the title so it can be tltle searched?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.