1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Royal Rumble VI: Fifth Anniversary Celebration!

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by mcb4538, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpatag66

jpatag66 Zealot (518) Feb 3, 2015 California
    Trader

Count me in again.

2. TheOneTC

TheOneTC Zealot (718) Aug 23, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

[​IMG]

Great box from @Gregf51 arrived yesterady. My very first beer trade ever, which was 4-5 years ago, included some Mystic Mama, Bodhi, and Hop JuJu. I can't be sure, but I don't think I've had them since, so I can't wait to break into them again and revisit.

Thanks Greg!

3. mcb4538

mcb4538 Initiate (0) Jul 12, 2007 New Jersey

We just past our soft deadline of Fastlane and we're doing great. Still got 10 boxes (realistically 6 shipments) to go before our hard deadline of Wrestlemania. That gives everyone four more weeks. Post an update in the threads if you haven't already!

Also, an update on the bonus box. If "The Greatest Royal Rumble" is on the network, it will pertain to that to keep with the theme. If not, we'll do something around Wrestlemania. Cheers!

4. RedhawkPoke

RedhawkPoke Pundit (952) Jan 30, 2017 Oklahoma
    Trader

Finished picking mine up this weekend and will ship out some time this week.

GoatmanBrewsMD likes this.
  5. Joenap419

Joenap419 Zealot (604) Dec 11, 2015 Rhode Island
    Trader

Mine is going out today after drop off after work

6. GoatmanBrewsMD

GoatmanBrewsMD Initiate (0) Dec 16, 2010 Maryland
    Trader

@RedhawkPoke tried to trick me and provided the wrong tracking number. I thought my box was going to York, PA. He has provided a very generous box. All new to me and I'm looking forward to trying them all. [​IMG]

Lost Forty Trash Panda
    Prairie Pirate Paradise
    American Solera Jam Skate
    American Solera Preacher Seat
    SURLY Xtra Citra
    Coop Ale Works Alpha Hive

Thanks again for the great box.

PHBoiler, RedhawkPoke and Bum4ever like this.
  7. sblickem

sblickem Zealot (513) May 20, 2014 Illinois
    Trader

Yet another amazing box showed up over the weekend...with a BA'er attached to it! Thanks to @Ryanmgee1 for the IP drop off. Next time we'll have to tip a few.. Anyway, more great stuff. I've had most of them before except for the Oddside, all awesome beers. (Expedition is '14) I'll be making good use of these this weekend for sure! I believe this was my last box for the contest. Thanks to everyone for contributing to my drunken weekends!!

[​IMG]

PHBoiler and GoatmanBrewsMD like this.
  8. mcb4538

Happy Daniel Bryan Day!

Little less than three weeks left and we're down to three shipments (four people): @Greenplastic615 @kapkenobi @Dschwartz83 and @unclejazz.

Also, looks like The Greatest Royal Rumble will be on the network on April 27th. So with 50 entrants, I'll take the 25 people who won none or one box (depending on everyone getting their shipments out) and give everyone two number. Winner gets a box of Kane and Carton!

Cheers!

[​IMG]

9. sblickem

sblickem Zealot (513) May 20, 2014 Illinois
    Trader

I'm in again if I'm not too late..

10. TheOneTC

Trader

Met up with @unclejazz today and he hooked me up big time.

[​IMG]

- Suarez Family Brewery General Store and Merkel Balaton.
    - Rushing Duck Brux IPA
    - Sloop Cloud Jumper
    - Grimm DDH New Age, Pulse Wave, and Dreamweapon.
    - West Kill Moon Farmer
    - Barrier Bug Juice

Looking forward to meeting up and sharing some beers in the future.

Thanks Jason!

11. kapkenobi

kapkenobi Initiate (0) Nov 27, 2011 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Greenplastic and i will be shipping next week.

12. TheOneTC

Trader

Final box full of NJ goodies arrived today from @Dschwartz83

[​IMG]

Bolero Snort - OVB
    Kane - Imperial Sneak Box
    Kane - Port Omna
    Kane - Indicators
    Kane - Cosmic Noise

The only Kane beers I've had were small samples at Extreme Beer Fest, so these are all new ticks for me. I'm looking forward to cracking some of these this weekend!

Cheers!

13. Dschwartz83

Dschwartz83 Crusader (497) Feb 1, 2013 New Jersey
    Trader

I hope you enjoy! Cheers man

QUOTE="TheOneTC, post: 5949452, member: 750216"]Final box full of NJ goodies arrived today from @Dschwartz83

[​IMG]

Bolero Snort - OVB
    Kane - Imperial Sneak Box
    Kane - Port Omna
    Kane - Indicators
    Kane - Cosmic Noise

The only Kane beers I've had were small samples at Extreme Beer Fest, so these are all new ticks for me. I'm looking forward to cracking some of these this weekend!

Cheers![/QUOTE]
    H

14. GoatmanBrewsMD

GoatmanBrewsMD Initiate (0) Dec 16, 2010 Maryland
    Trader

I believe the last box has arrived.

My porch was destroyed by @Greenplastic615 and @kapkenobi with a double box.

[​IMG]
    Lot of high octane beers here. This should get me through Wrestlemania.

All of these except the KBS are new to me, well technically i never had the 2014 version so I guess that's new to me too.

Thanks guys for the awesome box.

15. mcb4538

Folks, I believe that wraps up our boxes for the Royal Rumble. Thanks everyone for getting their boxes in on time!

So without further ado, here's The Greatest Royal Rumble extra box information. I took everyone who shipped more than they received and gave them 3 numbers, those who had a net of zero boxes 2 numbers and those who won at least one net box gets one number (and magically that equals 50).

Got it? Good! So with a generic randomizer site I found, here are everyone's numbers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyMfsiDY9xBg81-IcpxQtwYf34tYuCUTh9iXa1043jY/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if anyone catches something wonky. Good luck everyone, and enjoy Mania too!

16. mcb4538

Congrats to @jpsy422 on having Stroman at 41! Shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get you that bonus box in a couple weeks.

And thanks again everyone for participating this year. Cheers!

unclejazz, kapkenobi and jpatag66 like this.
  17. jpsy422

jpsy422 Initiate (0) Jul 12, 2009 Illinois

I’m just now seeing this. Sorry I totally missed this. I’ll send you a PM now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.