Casey Brewing and Blending

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by bcoyle, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Inreallife

Dan_Inreallife Initiate (0) Jan 22, 2012 Colorado

Check Instagram; the full flight/on-site/draft/to-go menu was posted a few days ago

2. pmoney

pmoney Initiate (0) Apr 15, 2011 Illinois

True, but without limits. And that information is usually included.

3. pmoney

Raspberry FBP will be 2 pp. I'm guessing Apricot FS will have a fairly high limit because it was a large batch. My guess is that most of the others will be somewhere around 1-3 pp depending on the beer.

bberzina likes this.
  4. bberzina

bberzina Devotee (323) Mar 24, 2015 Tennessee
    Trader

Yeah they've stopped including limits on their posts for some reason.

5. Dan_Inreallife

Valid! I forgot that the fancier new posts actually haven't had limits. I am sure Pmoney is correct though on Raz FBP and Apricot FS though given the limits we had for EF.

bberzina likes this.
  6. elbrooksie

elbrooksie Initiate (0) Jan 10, 2013 Texas

Just left there (note the addition of Apricot East Bank which has not been announced yet as far as I know)...hope that helps!

7. HoldenDurden

HoldenDurden Pundit (864) Nov 27, 2011 Illinois

Any EF members heading up in the next couple of days? I have a box there already packed up and i can provide a label plus beers to anyone willing to help. Thanks!

8. Dan_Inreallife

Made the trek up today and as always, did not leave disappointed. Velvet was honestly even better than I expected; very low acidity and a good amount of sweetness to compliment the fruit. Jammy is drinking really well, but Purple Raz + Balaton Funky Blender Preserves was even jammier. Citra + Mosaic DHOT was a vintage treat and the 9mo single barrel Funky Blender was crazy different from what I expected but really good.

9. KillerKarz

KillerKarz Initiate (0) Mar 21, 2018 Illinois

I’m planning to be in Denver October 23-26, from what I read on the Casey website it is possible to find there beer in local craft beer stores, curious if anyone can point me in toward the best option? Would love to bring a handful of bottles back to Chicago with me. Also open to setting up some trades (Side Project for Casey?) if anyone is interested send me a PM.

Also planning to stop at Crooked Stave, TRVE, and Black Project.

10. pmoney

If you want to trade some SP for Casey in Chicago, feel free to shoot me a message.

As for stores, check out Mile High (at Belmar), Mr. B's, Small Batch, Grapevine Wine and Liquors, and Littles.

11. DanielCo

DanielCo Initiate (0) Apr 16, 2018 California
    Deactivated

Were/are bottles of Leaner and Jammy available to be purchased by Extended Family members? Or can they only be purchased at brewery via tasting room tickets when available?

12. Dan_Inreallife

EF have had access to both in all previous releases and the new batch of Jammy should be available for us next month at a set limit and first come first served (not guaranteed).

DanielCo likes this.
  13. bberzina

bberzina Devotee (323) Mar 24, 2015 Tennessee
    Trader

Has the new round of EF member emails gone out? I don’t remember what the site said was the selection day and I’m curious when I should expect to be disappointed.

14. DanielCo

Deactivated

Early November is what I got from my confirmation email the same day as public signups.

bberzina likes this.
  15. elbrooksie

elbrooksie Initiate (0) Jan 10, 2013 Texas

Confirmation emails are being sent now, apparently.

jumboj11 likes this.
  16. jumboj11

jumboj11 Initiate (0) May 24, 2009 Georgia

Looks like I got some great news today; CONFIRMED! Any fellow EF members who might be willing to proxy??

17. swanfungus

swanfungus Maven (1,426) Dec 23, 2014 California
    Trader

Confirmed!

If anyone wants to proxy for a SoCal family member, I foresee some fun porch bomb thank you boxes in your future. DM me.

jumboj11 likes this.
  18. DanielCo

Deactivated

Once they start adding folks to the Facebook (if you do that!) member group, told it was easy enough to find proxies.

I am all signed up too. Looking forward to the club.

19. Franfab

Franfab Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2018 Illinois
    Trader

Out of curiosity - because I can only speak for what I buy when I visit Casey - how many bottles are you guys looking for a proxy to pick up?
    New EF member as well and could possibly help but need to have a better understanding of the ask.

20. Dan_Inreallife

My record is 21 cases in my Mazda 3, obviously picked up for myself and another half dozen EF members. Living in Colorado Springs with 3 other EF guys, we all try to coordinated when we're going up because it can get to be a LOT very quickly.

DanielCo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.