1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

ISO: 2017 Founders KBS glass

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by bcheng, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcheng

bcheng Crusader (468) Sep 19, 2008 Virginia

Hi, I'm interested in a (or two) 2017 Founders KBS glass. Please message me if you have it available for sale or trade. I may not have many interesting glasses to trade but we can always chat to find out.

[​IMG]

2. Dicers

Dicers Grand Pooh-Bah (3,412) Sep 2, 2012 California
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Do you have any Answer glassware?

3. bcheng

Not right now, I didn’t know some of their glasses are popular... will have to pick some up next time I visit. If you have some 2017 KBS glass, I’d be willing to buy at a reasonable price. Let me know, thanks.

4. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Pooh-Bah (2,472) Apr 8, 2017 Ohio
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

5. bcheng

6. Beer_Economicus

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I agree. I'm aware of some of the 'whale' glasswear that exists, but this is not one of them. Surprised someone listed it for such a high amount. I am sure lots would pay for it at $30, which I don't think is too steep if you are having trouble locating one.

7. bcheng

I'm considering the new CBS glass. It's similar, doesn't have gold rims, and it's only $12.

8. Beer_Economicus

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Another option is this one, which is only $10. It's similar to the 2017, but I am assuming it is the 2018 version.

[​IMG]

9. bcheng

I've got this one, quite nice, but very different from 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.