Zombie Dust. How far?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by whodeyvols, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aasher

aasher Grand Pooh-Bah (4,471) Jan 27, 2010 Indiana
    Pooh-Bah

None in Indianapolis this weekend :slight_frown:

2. aasher

aasher Grand Pooh-Bah (4,471) Jan 27, 2010 Indiana
    Pooh-Bah

I believe you meant to say Barrel Aged Dark Lord....

visualmartyr likes this.
  3. JimDH

JimDH Crusader (404) Feb 7, 2011 Kentucky

I'm certainly eating those words. At least I've also been drinking from a 6-pack of ZD I bought in Lexington last week. Thanks FFF. Hope to see these releases happen periodically.

4. gratefulbeerhead

gratefulbeerhead Initiate (0) Dec 7, 2009 Indiana

City Wide and some Belmonts in South Bend may have it right now. Chalet Party Shoppes, all locations I believe, will have it next week, and in Goshen, the Constant Spring (which may also have it on tap still) and Venturi Pizza will have bottles today

5. scud

scud Zealot (536) Sep 22, 2010 Indiana
    Trader

Also a few Martins stores

6. StoutIrish

StoutIrish Initiate (0) Jan 16, 2012 Indiana

I heard Indy just got some and Fort Wayne won't get some till next week.

7. jmckinney2323

jmckinney2323 Initiate (0) Apr 4, 2012 Ohio

My apologies. Didn't actually mean a 4 pack of ZD from FFF. I just meant I had 4 bottles of it sitting in my fridge. Bought them in Toledo.

8. Envelopes

Envelopes Initiate (0) Aug 26, 2012 Ohio

Weiland's had some and Savor as of (I think) last night still had some. Pretty sure they were both selling them in singles.

9. Stinger80OH

Stinger80OH Initiate (0) Nov 11, 2011 Ohio

Just picked up a sixer at Simone's in Lakewood for around 12 bucks. Also, Heinen's in Strongsville was getting a case today but Rob the Beer Guy said there was a 2 bottle limit/person.

10. myersk27

myersk27 Initiate (0) Oct 21, 2011 Indiana

Constant Spring does not have it on tap at the moment. Just FYI.

11. gratefulbeerhead

I know they had three barrels of it before Christmas, and they tapped one around the 20th or so. Not sure how quickly they went through it and whether they continued tapping the other two.

12. myersk27

they had it on still a couple days ago. i had some last weekend there. they may still have barrels of it but as of last night they werent offering it. gumballhead was on though. love that bar.

13. gratefulbeerhead

That's my local, a nice 5 block walk for me, and yes it's a cool place.

14. myersk27

back in 2006 i lived on lincoln next to the lake city bank. just over a block away. we were regulars there, was there almost every day. always nice to come back home once in a while.

15. jhurleyzgb

jhurleyzgb Aspirant (218) Jan 24, 2009 Massachusetts

Where is the best place to look for ZD in Indianapolis? Thanks in advance for any help.

16. myersk27

best bet is to find it on tap somewhere....i doubt bottles are still around. Aristocrat on 52nd and college should have it on tap....they've had it a lot lately...think they've been through 9 kegs in 2 months of it

17. 451beer

451beer Initiate (0) Jun 21, 2011 Ohio

I just bought a case from my local grocery store in ohio. It's a small town and I don't think anyone knew what they had. No limit to the bottle and $10 a six pack. I almost walked out without seeing it. Best surprise ever. I love this beer. I have also been told that Kroger has it on the List for special order.
    Does anyone know if this is a one time thing or are we going to finally have zombies in ohio for good?

Skye1024 likes this.
  18. StoutIrish

StoutIrish Initiate (0) Jan 16, 2012 Indiana

I just got some today in Fort Wayne. Was able to get one sixer. They only received 1 case today and it is gone. There may be more coming in later this week to other stores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.