Separate names with a comma.
I second this.... Fantastic beer!
I did a side by side comparison on draft a few years ago. Two hearted was easily better, but I like my IPAs on the more citrusy side rather than...
1. Bell's - Must have Two Hearted Ale
2. Founders - Great stouts and love All Day IPA
3. Ommegang - Good Belgian mix of beers
4. Southern Tier -...
Red Racer IPA is awesome stuff and they do import it into the US.
I'll take a try:
1. Founders - Great variety and overall lineup
2. Bells - Great variety and overall lineup
3. Goose Island - Great variety and...
VA - Full Nelson Pale Ale
MA - Mayflower Porter
I had a bartender make me a very good beertail. A couple ounces of ST Pumpking, buffalo trace bourbon, and cinnamon liquor over ice.
Mad Fox Orange Whip
Selin's Grove IPA
DC Brau For...
I had DC Brau For Others this weekend and it was an amazing DIPA. If only there was a larger supply of Citra hops!