1 of the many things why craft beer is awesome

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by MVP09, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MVP09

MVP09 Devotee (417) Oct 19, 2012 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

On Friday I check my FB page and Jacks Abby tells followers they have a new bottle labeler for dating bottles. I go to bottle shop today and get fresh Hoponius from 2/12/13. I love craft beer especially local craft!

2. ichorNet

ichorNet Defender (676) Mar 16, 2010 Massachusetts

I just drank an HU from the same batch last night! Freshest beer I've ever had!

3. jtdolla911

jtdolla911 Initiate (0) Nov 18, 2011 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

I just had a Private Rye. Good stuff.

4. RichD

RichD Champion (805) Mar 18, 2012 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

It'll definitely be better than dating the 4 packs. With that being said, I had some Hoponius bottled on 1/31/2013 on February 1st and it was amazing. I'm sure the HU I had on tap was just as fresh and it was probably one of the best brews I've ever had on tap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.