Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Belgium 3f framboos and armand4

Discussion in 'Europe' started by lanbewardin, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanbewardin

lanbewardin Jun 9, 2011 Belgium

Has anyone been down to 3f in Beersel recently?
    I'm going on some cellar runs this weekend and I'm curious what they will have.
    Did they bottle that new framboos they had up in copenhagen a few months ago and is it still for sale?
    Also any chance of still having some armand4 bottles left over?
  2. andrejes

andrejes Jun 10, 2011 Netherlands
    Beer Trader

THE framboos never had been sold in Belgium only in copenhagen. Last week they had some armand4 bottles left, THE lente is sold-out!!
  3. Dennoman

Dennoman Aug 20, 2011 Belgium

Geers still has all 4 Armand bottles, but only a few Lente left.

And yes, Framboos was never released here. It was only sold at the Sour & Bitter pre-CBC festival dinner in Copenhagen.
  4. tendermorsel

tendermorsel Oct 22, 2006 Massachusetts

Buy the Armand and Tomme blend. Don't worry about getting Framboos... The A&T blend is amazing and the Framboos is not anything to special besides the rarity factor IMHO.
    Knifestyles likes this.
  5. andrejes

andrejes Jun 10, 2011 Netherlands
    Beer Trader

The A&T bottles is also very hard to get, nothting at the shop from armand and geers/hopduvel!!
  6. Dennoman

Dennoman Aug 20, 2011 Belgium

Ah, I see they've sold out at Hopduvel now. They sold them for 1 bottle a person.
  7. Jeffo

Jeffo Sep 7, 2008 Netherlands

I think Framboos is phenomenal. I actually crave it every now and then. But don't bother really looking for it though.

Armand4 should be available in some places, namely Geers, as Dennoman mentioned above. You can still get some seasons at 3f as well.

Have fun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!