7th Settlement BrewPub in Dover - Pledge Campaign

Discussion in 'New England' started by drocpsu, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drocpsu

drocpsu Initiate (195) Dec 25, 2006 New Hampshire

I don't know if this is a legal post per BA forum rules, but I wanted to pass this along. 7th Settlement is a locally-owned (soon-to-be) brewpub in Dover, NH that will hopefully be opening sometime this spring, (there has been some talk about it in the NH Brewery News post that's been ongoing). I saw on their website that they have a pledge campaign going for the next week or so to try to raise addition funds to go toward their opening. I want to see a brewpub open in Dover, so I just thought I'd pass this along to the local BA community. There are a bunch of levels of pledges that get you various things. Looks like they have long way to go to hit their target amount within the next 6 days.

http://smallknot.com/7th-settlement-brewpub

BA Mods: I apologize if this is inappropriate. Feel free to take it down, if so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.