Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

A few bottle questions

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by cfh64, Apr 12, 2012.

1. cfh64

Beer Trader

Does anyone know if Deep Ellum Brewing Co is bottling any of their beers yet and if so where I can find them? Also, anyone see any Adelberts bottles around DFW recently or know when they may return? Thanks in advance

2. mattisloco

Beer Trader

Deep Ellum had a couple of bottle releases in a very limited batch, Cherry Double Brown and Dream Crusher, both are sold out. Dream Crusher is currently on tap at Buzzbrews if you havent had it.

Specs Dallas has 3 of the Adelbert beers.

3. DonD

Beer Trader

Deep Ellum just got a small bottling line and I think I read that they may do some more bottling runs beginning early May.

4. cfh64

Beer Trader

Thats all I needed to know, thanks for the info guys.

5. BrewDogRocks

Hello. You can still find some DreamCrusher bottles at Sigels. Actually they may be out of them by now, but I know the one here in Uptown (Quadrangle) still had some as of a few days ago.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe