A public thank you to Green's Beer in Atl and my gf for the KBS.

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by dejrrma, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dejrrma

dejrrma Initiate (0) Apr 29, 2011 Georgia

I was out of town in the middle of nowhere Georgia visiting my parents when Green's tweeted that they would be selling KBS today at 4pm. They had a 2 bottle limit that was enforced strictly, and the kbs lasted long enough so that my girlfriend was able to rush over there and pick some up right after she got out of work. There was only a 4pack left when she got there 10 minutes ago, and they just tweeted that they ran out. She hates stouts (and any non-sour beer for that matter), but she called me and was stoked about being able to get some for me.

I've never been so thankful for bottle limits in my entire life. This will be my first time trying KBS. So I would like to thank Green's for not only making the experience possible, but also for selling individual bottles at a reasonable price (and of course, to my gf, who in addition to getting me some KBS, also puts up with me being crazy about beer on a daily basis). Good luck to everybody else trying to find some! And sorry for this super-excited post and for the over-sentimentality.

2. tfleming09

tfleming09 Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 South Carolina

I'd like to second that, I scooped some from Green's today on Buford Highway.

I loved that they allocated it the way that they did, but also set a time that they would begin selling it. I have a job, I can't just mill around Hop City all day waiting for the delivery guy to arrive.

Green's customer service is top notch as well.

3. jophish17

jophish17 Pooh-Bah (1,904) Jan 20, 2007 Georgia
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

yeah but the lack of bathrooms has always bothered me

// joking, and if you get that reference, you've been on BA too long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.