Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Bug About You Section Bug

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dvelcich, Jun 29, 2012.

1. dvelcich

Whenever I go to update my About You section with a new completed trade, I click the cursor to where I want to put the name and press enter, but I don't see anything move down. I know it happens through experience and just fill in the name as if it had happened, but then I always have to click save, then refresh the browser to make sure I entered it correctly, which usually doesn't happen and I have to make some corrections. Funny thing is it works fine after I hit save the first time.

This is on my desktop computer running Google Chrome as my browser. Am I alone on this one?

2. dvelcich

I just updated my About You section, and this is still happening. Is this a known problem that's going to be taken care of with the new web designer?

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe