Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Comment After posting a Place Review...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MarcatGSB, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

Before the newest updates, you would post a review, and it would take you back to the Place reviews, now it takes you to the listing of the beers the brewery makes...Is this the way it will be from now on, or just a small glitch? I like after writing a review, being able to just scroll down thru the page and see how it relates to previous reviews.
    Thanks for your time!
    Marc

2. Todd

Todd Founder Aug 23, 1996 Colorado
    Staff Moderator Site Editor Fest Crew Subscriber Beer Trader

This is working again. Thanks.

MarcatGSB likes this.
  3. yemenmocha

yemenmocha Jun 18, 2002 Arizona

Somewhat related - now if I click on a brewery in my area and then go down and hit the "reviews" button, it takes me to a page that displays no reviews at all (reviews of the PLACE because it's a brewery/brewpub location).

4. Redrover

Redrover Jan 18, 2003 Illinois
    Subscriber

I have the same issue as Yemenmocha

5. Todd

Todd Founder Aug 23, 1996 Colorado
    Staff Moderator Site Editor Fest Crew Subscriber Beer Trader

Temporary and unrelated issue. It's been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe