Amazing trader: tofuspeedstar

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by Johnnyramirez, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyramirez

Johnnyramirez Nov 17, 2012 California

I know these threads are frowned upon and I assure you I wouldn't put this up if I got what was just agreed upon in a trade.
    We agreed on an oz for oz trade for locals, mainly centered around Jester King beers on his end. I sent roughly 210 oz plus extras taking it up to around 260 ounces for our trade. He proceeded to drop this 53 lb monster of a box at my door yesterday. These were the originally agreed upon items.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is what made him an amazing trader. We mentioned the BCBS and 120 for future trades and I mentioned I'd want a Das Uberkind if at all possible IN THE FUTURE. Over 100 ounces of extras, all wants, some not even available to him in Texas and included not only a Farmhouse Black Metal, but extra'd an original Black Metal (Not pictured as an extra is a New Glarus Thumbprint Saison)
    [​IMG]

Needless to say I'm now gonna send a second box with some of his wants and hope to have a regular trading relationship. I highly recommend anyone trade with him if given the chance. Hooked up a noob like me up on my 2nd trade with my personal whale in KBS and then outdid himself in extras.

2. Jnorton00

Jnorton00 Apr 13, 2007 Massachusetts

As the dude already said, this is how these threads are done. I like these kind and hate the "So and so sent me exactly what we agreed upon in a nicely packed box in a timely manner" threads.

Bluecane, Gosox8787 and Johnnyramirez like this.
  3. nc41

nc41 Sep 25, 2008 North Carolina
    Society Trader

Nice, but I'd be petrified to send a 50lb box of beer.

Fed Ex guy: What's in the box?

Ah..... pottery for my sister, belated Xmas gift.

Fed Ex Guy; What's the sloshing?

The last boxes I sent I actually thought about putting in baby rattles. Sloshing is your enemy.

4. Steimie

Steimie Jan 7, 2012 Michigan

Nice...that's a porkhustlin' box if I've ever seen one.

Hugonaut13 likes this.
  5. tofuspeedstar

tofuspeedstar Jul 12, 2012 Texas

damn I never even saw this.

Trade w/ JohnnyRamirez if possible. A++++++++++++++ trader.

Johnnyramirez and Bluecane like this.
  6. Rau71

Rau71 Dec 12, 2011 California

He better be I already sent him beer! Just kidding, but these are always good to see.

7. IrishColonial

IrishColonial Mar 5, 2010 Texas

I was able to send a porch-wreck to tofuspeedstar in the most recent Movie Night BIF. It is great to see him carry on the good porch-wrecking karma! And that Le Petit Prince session saison is awesome!

YaKnowBrady and tofuspeedstar like this.
  8. tommyz

tommyz May 28, 2007 Michigan

Awesome to see...

9. tofuspeedstar

Still reeling from this, every bottle pulled that Thursday afternoon was followed by a "thank you based god"

Johnnyramirez likes this.
  10. Johnnyramirez

Johnnyramirez Nov 17, 2012 California

Reviving this thread after we traded for the 2nd time and then this happened. Got home to an unsolicited surprise box from this guy. 32 oz growler of fresh Live Oak Hefe (huge want) plus a want in Luchador En Fuego and a Sixpoint 3 Beans. There was also a St Arnold DR13 that broke and he offered to replace it. In a surprise box. Expect a box to be sent out soon. I can't keep taking L's like this and not win the trade by blowing you up.

[​IMG]

EDIT: it also looks like he 2nd day delivered it. Fucking ridiculous.

cfh64 and lucas1801 like this.
  11. tofuspeedstar

Nobody wants a five day old growler lol

lucas1801 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.