Anchorage "A Deal with the Devil"?

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by jwheeler87, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwheeler87

jwheeler87 Initiate (0) Oct 27, 2011 Massachusetts

Does this get distro'd in New England. I have seen a few Anchorage beers, but was wondering if this one got out our way.

If so, has anyone seen it in the Boston, Providence, South Shore, Metro-West area. All those areas are less than an hour drive from me.

2. MarkF150

MarkF150 Initiate (0) Feb 9, 2009 Massachusetts

Not around here.

HF had it last year. Sold out instantly.

3. XpensiveBieros

XpensiveBieros Initiate (0) Feb 3, 2013 New Hampshire

It made its way to Maine and has already come and gone (I am referring to bath 2 which is not a cork and cage, it is capped).

4. OrangeAmps

OrangeAmps Initiate (0) Dec 25, 2010 Massachusetts

I don't think it gets down here. I was able to trade for it and IMO it was very much worth the hype. It is still one of my favorite beers. Seek it out if you can.

5. pehodges

pehodges Initiate (95) May 25, 2013 Massachusetts

Good news- Anchorage have a vendor locator app:
    http://anchoragebrewingcompany.com/vendor-locator
    Bad news- When you enter Boston and select any vendor within 1000 miles, nothing comes up
    Good news- the app is crapp, and only lists 4 places in Anchorage.
    SeekABrew shows distribution in VT, ME and NJ, limited PA.
    Probably because of their relationship (Arctic Saison), Grassroots has been distributing in VT. Try the Bevy.

6. Onizilla

Onizilla Initiate (0) Apr 25, 2009 New York

The latest shipment of Deal with the Devil hasn't hit yet. New York speaking here but I imagine it'd be roughly the same time frame for B-Town.

7. Alecmclaughlin

Alecmclaughlin Initiate (0) Aug 28, 2014 Maine

Portland, Maine had it maybe 3 weeks ago or so. Came and went but slower than i expected. Cheers, hope you get some, trading one of my three next week. But needed two for me.

8. WarbyJones

WarbyJones Initiate (111) Jan 11, 2014 New Hampshire

I vaguely recall that stateside distro is handled by Shelton Bros which is probably why it's not showing up on that locater

9. jmmandra

jmmandra Disciple (357) Apr 4, 2011 New Hampshire
    Society

I was able to score a bottle from The Bier Cellar in Portland a couple weeks ago.

Alecmclaughlin and palphen like this.
  10. speakorspasm

speakorspasm Aspirant (200) Jan 14, 2006 Massachusetts

I would suggest waiting to pull the trigger on any trades for this. MA will see distribution soon. Galaxy and Tide and its Takers just went out all across metro Boston and Western MA.

jwheeler87 and Alecmclaughlin like this.
  11. GiantCogs

GiantCogs Initiate (0) Oct 25, 2012 Massachusetts

I had a bottle of Tide and Its Takers last week and it was fantastic. Big vinous oak flavor. Grab it if you see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.