Belgium antwerp tasting ( belgium)

Discussion in 'Europe' started by kraddel, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraddel

kraddel Initiate (0) Jul 20, 2012 Belgium

hey ! i'm a bartender, so my days off are limited and mostley not very predicvtable. the onley day im sure i have off, is monday. so, what about a tasting on monday? come on sure some of you have vacation, or also a day of. i thought about starting in the afternoon , so it doenst get to late . is anyone up for this. i think about me and 4 others would be the maximum capacitie to keep it quite possible and enjoyable. so first ones get it ! i live near sportpaleis ( bus 19 stops here , and goes from en to antwerp centraal) dont care if youre belgian or noit, just like something equaly worthy.
    what do i have? my specail beers go from struise ( black damnations ) to oeatgoop. maybe nothing uberrare, but hey, if it tastes good? ) to common beers ( yes i even have carlsberg)
    i live alone so no troubles there, and i emptyd my fridge so beer can get ( if nessecary ) cold !

i will onley react to PM's , so if your intrested, please send me a message !

if it goes good we could make an arangement, like every firtst monday or something like that, depending if the atendies are also free every monday and intrests !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.